Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whilst ugly, ungainly and phenomenally common, Peter Crouch is actually

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Tastes like fúcking pish mind you, which is a drawback.

Couldn't give two fúcks what the French do either if pushed. I saw people drinking cider with ice cubes the other day.
    I hope everyone does whatever they like to do and I hope they enjoy so doing, sw.

I have some rather charming rosé which I purchased at a small vineyard in Bordeaux last summer. Sadly, the vehicle was almost filled with cases of their delicious red, but I found room for a single case of the young, fresh rosé. I shall enjoy a bottle or two at the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Yeah but the Irish started that - heathens
    I will admit that the practice is very commonplace here but to just willy nilly accuse of us of starting it is a little rich in my view.

Drinking cider was very common and normal in my formative years of the early 80s and never did I see a like minded chum reach for an ice tray or equivalent.

If anything I would point at the Brits for this, given your other abominations such as "top".

Yes.

****. Me.

Jesus is crying somewhere.
    Well, that's the Irish for you. All the sophistication of a pack of pork scratchings being consumed by someone in Adidas trainers swilling a pint of Super Bock (yes, I was envisioning you as I typed this).

Rose, particularly that from the Provence, is a wonderful summertime drink. Light, refreshing, tasty and very enjoyable.

And more than enough alcohol to make a chap forget the hell that is life in the 21st century. Oh yes.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Well, that's the Irish for you. All the sophistication of a pack of pork scratchings being consumed by someone in Adidas trainers swilling a pint of Super Bock (yes, I was envisioning you as I typed this).

Rose, particularly that from the Provence, is a wonderful summertime drink. Light, refreshing, tasty and very enjoyable.

And more than enough alcohol to make a chap forget the hell that is life in the 21st century. Oh yes.
    You stalked me on the Algarve you half American pervert!!!

Not for me the whole Rosé thing but I am known for being open minded so each to their own. Modern Ireland and all that nonsense.

See our Taoiseach (PM) was over your neck of the woods yesterday. A poof you know.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    BTW Friday is Barrafina day, followed by a play called The Goat.

I believe the tortilla morceau (sp), suckling pig and some salad with pear were your recommendations? What of wine? Do they have a decent wine list or should we just do a drinkable rose or sparkling wine?
    Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but The Goat is utter crap.

You stalked me on the Algarve you half American pervert!!!

Not for me the whole Rosé thing but I am known for being open minded so each to their own. Modern Ireland and all that nonsense.

See our Taoiseach (PM) was over your neck of the woods yesterday. A poof you know.
    What did you make of Leo's comments regarding his first visit to No. 10?