Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I haven't done a fit secretary watch recently

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Jackie Chan's LMP2 car had a superb Le Mans. First and third in class and it nearly won outright thanks to all the LMP1 class breaking down.
    Le Mans was superb. Everytime I was about to go to bed another LMP1 broke down. The few laps in the GT Pro was great as well, Aston Martin chasing down the Chevy and then the poor Chevy blew it's tyre

Definitely going next year

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Le Mans was superb. Everytime I was about to go to bed another LMP1 broke down. The few laps in the GT Pro was great as well, Aston Martin chasing down the Chevy and then the poor Chevy blew it's tyre

Definitely going next year
    These pesky hybrids are provinga bit troublesome though. Yes, the drama of them all konking out was fun, but when an entire class is decimated, and with one who spent two hours in the garage coming second, it doesn't help keep existing manufacturers let alone atttract new ones. THen in F1 we had a one-car series for three years. And Honda's embarrassment etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    These pesky hybrids are provinga bit troublesome though. Yes, the drama of them all konking out was fun, but when an entire class is decimated, and with one who spent two hours in the garage coming second, it doesn't help keep existing manufacturers let alone atttract new ones. THen in F1 we had a one-car series for three years. And Honda's embarrassment etc...
    Yes, it wasn't until I sat down to watch the start that I remembered that Audi had binned the whole thing, pity