Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: SW Guns n Roses were tremendous.

SW Guns n Roses were tremendous.

One of the better concerts I've been too. Axel who hasn't looked great in recent photos has still got it.

Downsides the organisation at the Olympic stadium is a shambles. Good security but takes an hour to walk out of there to get to the station and mile long queues to buy a beer and tiny toilets.

the gates are actually outside the stadium so once you past security you are still outside and can smoke and drink all you like which is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    One of the better concerts I've been too. Axel who hasn't looked great in recent photos has still got it.

Downsides the organisation at the Olympic stadium is a shambles. Good security but takes an hour to walk out of there to get to the station and mile long queues to buy a beer and tiny toilets.

the gates are actually outside the stadium so once you past security you are still outside and can smoke and drink all you like which is good.
    I would not be a huge fan of outdoors gigs in general, sound wise always found them to be ****e. Only stadium ever was Simple Minds and The Waterboys over 30 years ago.

Now factor in that I am not in any way or form a fan of Guns and Roses and the whole experience is becoming horrific.

A harrowing thought - listening to that fat little harpie screeching like a banshee

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I would not be a huge fan of outdoors gigs in general, sound wise always found them to be ****e. Only stadium ever was Simple Minds and The Waterboys over 30 years ago.

Now factor in that I am not in any way or form a fan of Guns and Roses and the whole experience is becoming horrific.
    10 chars yer arse

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    10 chars yer arse
    I went for Slash.
    Who everyone slags off.