Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ok, it's been a year, so I reckon he's fair game now

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I will record a video of every station in London narrated with a brief history of each station with some facts.
    A few days with a travelcard will sort it and camera that records 4k.
    I got the tube to Epping on Saturday. There was an old green routemaster outside the station taking people on to Ongar
    I had breakfast in a pub and then walked home. The next tube station I saw on the way was Arsenal. The weather is always glorious in Epping. I know this because I have been there twice and each time has been a warm sunny day.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I will record a video of every station in London narrated with a brief history of each station with some facts.
    Fun fact about Gunnersbury station. It is aesthetically the worst station on the network. OPINION.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I got the tube to Epping on Saturday. There was an old green routemaster outside the station taking people on to Ongar
    I had breakfast in a pub and then walked home. The next tube station I saw on the way was Arsenal. The weather is always glorious in Epping. I know this because I have been there twice and each time has been a warm sunny day.
    That sounds interesting. There is also the closed blake hall station which was on the line closed in 1981

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Fun fact about Gunnersbury station. It is aesthetically the worst station on the network. OPINION.
    I do like the name though. it's very Arsenal sounding.