Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Ok, it's been a year, so I reckon he's fair game now

  1. #1

    Ok, it's been a year, so I reckon he's fair game now

    Brendan Cox, you're a cancer-deserving cúnt

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Brendan Cox, you're a cancer-deserving cúnt
    He just dribbles the standard lefty monglines, doesn't he? He's no Corbyn or McDonnell in the cancer-deserving cúnt stakes.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Brendan Cox, you're a cancer-deserving cúnt
    pot, kettle
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Brendan Cox, you're a cancer-deserving cúnt
    Any particular reason?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Any particular reason?
    Seems a little harsh to me (even though i had to google who the bloke was).

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Seems a little harsh to me (even though i had to google who the bloke was).
    TBF, Monty is prone to bouts of Tourette's. It is just a question of who is in the firing line, if anyone.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    TBF, Monty is prone to bouts of Tourette's. It is just a question of who is in the firing line, if anyone.
    He throws the word 'hate’ around as a buzzword to demonise anyone who disagrees with his world view and has perpetually used his wife’s death as a tool to further this aim.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    He throws the word 'hate’ around as a buzzword to demonise anyone who disagrees with his world view and has perpetually used his wife’s death as a tool to further this aim.
    I see he has managed to get a book written in the time.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I see he has managed to get a book written in the time.
    probably a better one than Monty's... perhaps that is why he is angry
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    probably a better one than Monty's... perhaps that is why he is angry
    Harsh, but perhaps not entirely unfair

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •