Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: It's very very very quiet on this board. A general malaise following

It's very very very quiet on this board. A general malaise following

the election results, the fire, Arsenal's bad season, Wenger's continued tenure at the helm, and generally not having enough tits in their lives, has produced a sense of apathy amongst the AWIMB rank and file.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    the election results, the fire, Arsenal's bad season, Wenger's continued tenure at the helm, and generally not having enough tits in their lives, has produced a sense of apathy amongst the AWIMB rank and file.
    It's saturday, EGA.

Ward vs Kovalev II in a few hours

I noticed the Queen got all of her duties out of the way this week...rushed through them in style...even time for a nationwide pep talk...must mean she wants no distractions for Royal Ascot...she must be expecting a winner or two next week imo

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    A general malaise following your mum, I reckon.

As the man said; sun is shining, weather is sweet. Enjoy.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Ward vs Kovalev II in a few hours

I noticed the Queen got all of her duties out of the way this week...rushed through them in style...even time for a nationwide pep talk...must mean she wants no distractions for Royal Ascot...she must be expecting a winner or two next week imo
    Yes, fairplay to the Queen. Priorities.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."