Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Parliament on lockdown, armed man, police, gunpoint, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    at least its a 5% proper piss.

Excise dodging ****s reducing their premium lagers down to 4.8%. Yes, I mean you Stella Artois, ****s.
    Ah bless. Do they still make beer that weak?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Ah bless. Do they still make beer that weak?
    Unfortunately, yes.

That said, any lager at 6% and above is for the tramps to drink...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You deserve it for drinking that poncified píss.

Lager drinkers really are know-nothing cùnts. Put a different label on your identical, chemical yellow fizz and you'll happily pay through the nose.
    Ooh, you sound like a beardy, sandal-wearing liberal when you go into CAMRA mode. You are Dr Headgear and I claim my five pounds.

Ale in winter, lager in summer imo. And while we make good ales, the furrins generally make better lagers (with exceptions like Camden Hells and Korev)

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    It's been too long we we had this posted imo ....
    definitely has a beard
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    UTTER CARNAGE!!!

Maybe he was drink driving?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by the splendor of antigone View Post
    I moved to Lahndan three months ago, and since then it's been nothing but terrorism, horrendous fires, and general carnage. Getting quite sick of receiving texts from those that care about me back home (there are a few), checking to see whether I've perished in flames or at the hand of a machete.
    Beer's cheap, though, which is nice.
    To be fair I moved to London in 1987 and it was all terrorism and general carnage.

There was fires also, mainly in warehouses at weekends to keep people warm and for others to stare at in wonder for hours and hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Where do you stand on IPAs? I rather like the Meantime/Camden wons.
    Make sure you take your antihistamines before you drink 'em

Ooh, you sound like a beardy, sandal-wearing liberal when you go into CAMRA mode. You are Dr Headgear and I claim my five pounds.

Ale in winter, lager in summer imo. And while we make good ales, the furrins generally make better lagers (with exceptions like Camden Hells and Korev)
    Camden....1st week of October is the best lager week of the year imo

All these IPAs are bantering us off with hopcùntery imo. I like grapefruit, but I don't want an ale to taste of it. The point of putting that much dettol in a beer was to stop it going off on a slow boat to India, not because people actually wanted to taste it.

[/rant]
    Quite so, a. Quite so. Flowery, fruity hipster shīte most of these IPAs are.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    To be fair I moved to London in 1987 and it was all terrorism and general carnage.
    Is this a confession, sw? Were you part of a sleeper cell?