Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Parliament on lockdown, armed man, police, gunpoint, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Press reporting that incident is not thought to be terror related. So nothing to see here - move on.
    Smoking out the OpSec
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Smoking out the OpSec
    Clearly a shrood and wily lot, these jihadis imo.

I moved to Lahndan three months ago, and since then it's been nothing but terrorism, horrendous fires, and general carnage. Getting quite sick of receiving texts from those that care about me back home (there are a few), checking to see whether I've perished in flames or at the hand of a machete.
    Beer's cheap, though, which is nice.

Quote Originally Posted by the splendor of antigone View Post
    I moved to Lahndan three months ago, and since then it's been nothing but terrorism, horrendous fires, and general carnage. Getting quite sick of receiving texts from those that care about me back home (there are a few), checking to see whether I've perished in flames or at the hand of a machete.
    Beer is cheap? In London? I need to go where you're drinking.

Two Peronis cost me the best part of £15 the other day

Hullo, splend! How the devil are you? Apart from all the terrorism and fires, I mean?

Beer is cheap? In London? I need to go where you're drinking.

Two Peronis cost me the best part of £15 the other day

You deserve it for drinking that poncified píss.

Lager drinkers really are know-nothing cùnts. Put a different label on your identical, chemical yellow fizz and you'll happily pay through the nose.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You deserve it for drinking that poncified píss.

Lager drinkers really are know-nothing cùnts. Put a different label on your identical, chemical yellow fizz and you'll happily pay through the nose.
    Yeah but it was hot and sunny & my colleague refused a bottle of white. I felt emasculated buying two G&Ts so the Peroni trumped London Pride.

Yeah but it was hot and sunny & my colleague refused a bottle of white. I felt emasculated buying two G&Ts so the Peroni trumped London Pride.
    No excuse, I'm afraid. Nothing emasculating about a gin and tonic.

Awright*? (see, I have already assimilated seamlessly). I wanted to get away for a bit, so here I am, working for a mere pittance after word****ing it for 18 years or so in the educational system. Thigs are the usual 'round 'ere, I gather? Do fill me in.

*Thanks to Pat for his thread the other day about how furriners embarrass themselves by replying in earnest to this greeting. I can confirm, and people around me have now started saying 'Hey man!' instead to avoid becoming emotionally invested in my well-being

Awright*? (see, I have already assimilated seamlessly). I wanted to get away for a bit, so here I am, working for a mere pittance after word****ing it for 18 years or so in the educational system. Thigs are the usual 'round 'ere, I gather? Do fill me in.

*Thanks to Pat for his thread the other day about how furriners embarrass themselves by replying in earnest to this greeting. I can confirm, and people around me have now started saying 'Hey man!' instead to avoid becoming emotionally invested in my well-being
    Yes, yes. All good. Sir C's off on a week's hols, I think, but should be back next week. Sorry about all the death and disaster you've had to put up with. It isn't normally like this, I assure you.