Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Last night, Lily Allen was interviewed by that tit Jon Snow on C4 news about the fire

Last night, Lily Allen was interviewed by that tit Jon Snow on C4 news about the fire

Lily Allen.
    The former pop star.
    Interviewed.
    On a supposedly reputable news programme.
    On a subject on which she is not only not an expert, but about which she plainly knows the square root of fück all.
    For no better reason than that she ghoulishly turned up at the site in order to stick her idiotic fùcking face in front of a camera and let the usual lefty ordure spill out of her cakehole.
    What a cùnt.

For. Fùck's. Sake.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Lily Allen.
    The former pop star.
    Interviewed.
    On a subject on which she is not only not an expert, but about which she plainly knows the square root of fück all.
    For no better reason than that she ghoulishly turned up at the site in order to stick her idiotic fùcking face in front of a camera and let the usual lefty ordure spill out of her cakehole.
    What a cùnt.

For. Fùck's. Sake.
    Was she also not (rather controversially) interviewed with regards to Brexit and/or some humanitarian issues with refugees etc??

I never really understand why the counsel of such people is sought, we don’t tend to get it here as the political views of the members of Bewitched or the likes are not seen as relevant.

Lily Allen.
    The former pop star.
    Interviewed.
    What a cùnt.

For. Fùck's. Sake.
    Don't watch television, B; it only encourages them.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Lily Allen.
    The former pop star.
    Interviewed.
    What a cùnt.

For. Fùck's. Sake.
    Upon further reading i have discovered that apartments in there were being privately rented for £2000 a month. Indeed there was a couple of Italian architects who seemed to have been killed in the incident so this whole playing up to the poor working class rhetoric is misguided. I also read that the refurbishment also included a redesign of the lower floors to include 9 new apartments, new heating system, new communal areas, and a new ventilation system. So Akala can kindly **** off with his "this was done to make it look nice for the rich neighbours". Utter ****.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Was she also not (rather controversially) interviewed with regards to Brexit and/or some humanitarian issues with refugees etc??

I never really understand why the counsel of such people is sought, we don’t tend to get it here as the political views of the members of Bewitched or the likes are not seen as relevant.
    Perhaps not. Although you did give us two of the world's leading irritating virtue-signalling pop stars in the shape of Bob Geldof and Bono.

In light of which, I really think that, as a nation, you ought to apologise.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Yes. She cried at some cameras over some refugee who was not crying himself. Virtue signalling on an industrial scale.

I somehow doubt the views of these people would be sought if they didn't fit the political bias of the news programmes.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Upon further reading i have discovered that apartments in there were being privately rented for £2000 a month. Indeed there was a couple of Italian architects who seemed to have been killed in the incident so this whole playing up to the poor working class rhetoric is misguided. I also read that the refurbishment also included a redesign of the lower floors to include 9 new apartments, new heating system, new communal areas, and a new ventilation system. So Akala can kindly **** off with his "this was done to make it look nice for the rich neighbours". Utter ****.
    Imagine having £2k per month to spend on housing and living in that shíthole. People are weird.

Though, in fairness, she also "appeared" on TMS the other year
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Yes. She cried at some cameras over some refugee who was not crying himself. Virtue signalling on an industrial scale.

I somehow doubt the views of these people would be sought if they didn't fit the political bias of the news programmes.

The irony being that a number of the dead were the very type of refugees she was so anxious for us to let in.

How did that work out for them, would you say?