Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I had some Moroccan food at a party last night.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I had some Moroccan food at a party last night.

Some of it was very nice but I am getting coriander flashbacks Why must otherwise good food be poisoned by this green menace?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Some of it was very nice but I am getting coriander flashbacks Why must otherwise good food be poisoned by this green menace?
    Thank you my friend. But it is an essential ingredient for my tagine.

What is it that you don't actually like about it, a? I'm struggling to work out what it is about the flavour that anyone could find offensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    What is it that you don't actually like about it, a? I'm struggling to work out what it is about the flavour that anyone could find offensive.
    That's because you don't have the gene that flags the thing up as a deadly toxin to be avoided at all costs. It tastes kind-of soapy. It also closes my throat up a bit if I taste more than a few molecules.

That's because you don't have the gene that flags the thing up as a deadly toxin to be avoided at all costs. It tastes kind-of soapy. It also closes my throat up a bit if I taste more than a few molecules.
    That sounds like a very silly gene to have, a. Coriander is plainly not a deadly toxin.

Moroccan and Thai.

The two most overrated cuisines in the world imo. Big, overwhelming flavours with no sophistication that get boring very quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Moroccan and Thai.

The two most overrated cuisines in the world imo. Big, overwhelming flavours with no sophistication that get boring very quickly.
    Do you actually like any foreign food?? Or does it have to be a burger and fries for you yanks?
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

essential stuff, a. And lots of other lovely spices.

dried fruits too. Msemen.

They can keep their couscous though
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post

Couscous is basically Moroccan (and other languages) for shít.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post

'Mmmmm Semen'?

This is quite the admission, IUFG. NTTAWWI.