Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Ok Awimb I have noticed something strange, There are people walking around with

Ok Awimb I have noticed something strange, There are people walking around with

bandages on their upper arms?
    Is this some of weird fashion/political/err gay statement?

One fella in the office been wearing it all week. Now today another one is. sort of bandage you see at school. It's not 2 blokes with sore arms.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

One fella in the office been wearing it all week. Now today another one is. sort of bandage you see at school. It's not 2 blokes with sore arms.

Stone Island wannabes?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Talk to them, P. Ask.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Talk to them, P. Ask.
    No way, that's what they want me to do. I will as they say in the wrestling business 'NO SELL' them.

No way, that's what they want me to do. I will as they say in the wrestling business 'NO SELL' them.
    loooooool. OK
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    loooooool. OK
    Plus knowing my luck I'll get it all wrong. 'What the bandage for some sort of fashion statement?'
    No I was at London bridge during the attacks