Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Everton are already making signings of a quality we will struggle to match

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    You honestly believe Giroud would scored 28 in 28 starts or 27 in 33? In the season Montpellier won the league he got 21 in 36 starts.
    Lacazette has less than 1 in 2 throughout his Lyon career. He has 1 in 11 caps for France. In fact, Giroud has kept Lacazette out of the national team for a long time.

His YouTube clips are underwhelming, in the same way that Chamakh's were.

Don't think he'll improve us at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Why would he go to Madrid and be a bit part player?
    The SFC said that M. Soft Roll would start at whichever club he went to.

Why bloody not?! Arsene was in the kid's house this time last year. They love one another.
    Indeed, perhaps his best chance to sign him when he was relatively unknown and he may have looked at Arsenal as a 100% upgrade.

Now he is possibly the hottest football property in Europe and would be welcomed by most clubs including all the bigger clubs than us, those who can play CL football next season while also perhaps offering more money to both him personally and also to his club, if that were an issue.

I do get the argument about his coming to us in terms of continued development, perhaps a stepping stone to one of the aforementioned larger clubs, but then one could argue to remain at a very good Monaco would represent as good a platform.

Monaco are also not going to sell all their players, that would be a madness. They have lost the wonderful Silva and are likely to lose the marvellous Bakayoko and Mendy among others.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    The SFC said that M. Soft Roll would start at whichever club he went to.
    Good work, A.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    The way you rant on here it wouldn't shock me if you did have a pram
    He's a wind up P.

Most of us know this.

But so would Giroud if he started all the time. I'd rather play Welbeck up top all of the time. Wenger clearly wants someone that is more than just a finisher - see Kylian Mbappe. I also like James at Madrid. Or if City want Alexis then we'll take Aguero.

If we don't get him I am going to be throwing my toys out of the pram.

How will we notice the difference, r?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    The thing I am concerned with is if we get somebody in who scores 20 a season. This won't even cover Alexis's contribution once he buggers off. we need more goals from elsewhere.
    With him not giving the ball away every four minutes we will have some chances for the other chaps to score some goals imo

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    With him not giving the ball away every four minutes we will have some chances for the other chaps to score some goals imo
    Nacho will score 20 next season.
    As he always feels compelled to give the ball to Sanchez even if he is not in a advantageous position.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Good work, A.
    A very poor negotiating tactic. Why would He do that? Unless He knows that we've already got him and He's winding Madrid up.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Nacho will score 20 next season.
    As he always feels compelled to give the ball to Sanchez even if he is not in a advantageous position.
    This is because Alexis is a bully. Shouting at players who don't do what he wants, when he wants.