Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Everton are already making signings of a quality we will struggle to match

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Awful post. We signed the best left wing back in the Bundesliga last season and you'll look a massive tit once Lacazette and Lemar are confirmed

Let us not get carried away with thoughts of Lacazette and Lemar just yet.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Don't free transfers have a slightly weird feeling to them. I suspect people would have much rather have had us pay a load of money for him.
    YOM would be much happier if we'd of singed John Stones for £100m rather than Rob Holding for 25p and a packet of Cheese n Onion discos.

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Let us not get carried away with thoughts of Lacazette and Lemar just yet.
    Lacazette is clearly the French Darren Bent. I want Mbappe even if it means we don't buy another player for two years.

I have a good feeling that we'll get him as well. Why would he go to Madrid and be a bit part player? He can play for the club he supported as a boy, for a manager known for developing young talent. He can be the next TH14.

And we can give Giroud and Theo to Monaco as part of the deals for Mbappe and Lemar

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    ... and Theo to Monaco as part of the deals for Mbappe and Lemar
    but what is the quality of the coffee like in Monaco?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    but what is the quality of the coffee like in Monaco?
    I'll do a monthly drive down to deliver Theo whichever coffee beans he desires, IUFG.

Lacazette is clearly the French Darren Bent. I want Mbappe even if it means we don't buy another player for two years.

I have a good feeling that we'll get him as well. Why would he go to Madrid and be a bit part player? He can play for the club he supported as a boy, for a manager known for developing young talent. He can be the next TH14.

And we can give Giroud and Theo to Monaco as part of the deals for Mbappe and Lemar
    Relax Dick, between me and you I can confirm that we're actually in for Aubameyang. ITK.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Relax Dick, between me and you I can confirm that we're actually in for Aubameyang. ITK.
    Nah. He's off to China. These African types love the $$$. Nearly GBP700,000 pw he's going to make out there. Can't blame him, tbh.

Nah. He's off to China. These African types love the $$$. Nearly GBP700,000 pw he's going to make out there. Can't blame him, tbh.
    Yeah, **** him.

You do realise we won't get Mbappe don't you? Just being serious for one second.

Yeah, **** him.

You do realise we won't get Mbappe don't you? Just being serious for one second.
    It will be Lacazette and Lemar. Bookmark this.

Yeah, **** him.

Why bloody not?! Arsene was in the kid's house this time last year. They love one another.