Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Everton are already making signings of a quality we will struggle to match

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    and in the meantime Sanogo will cover.
    Sorry to be the one to break this to you, P, but, regretfully, Sanogo has left the club.

Probably to join Real Madrid. On the cheap.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Sorry to be the one to break this to you, P, but, regretfully, Sanogo has left the club.
    First van Percy, then Frank Sharkface, now this.

I suppose it was for 'footballing reasons'.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post

Probably to join Real Madrid. On the cheap.
    Yaya Sanogoals.

To be fair in the AWIMB pantheon of humorous names attached to players and footballing people in general I quite liked this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Or some go with come to Arsenal and if you are good you'll be snapped up within in a couple of years Madrid etc for even more money.
    Come to Arsenal, I will do what I did for TH14. With you we can become a footballing superpower. If we don't, I will let you go to Madrid in 3 seasons when you coming into your peak. Arsenal win, Mbappe wins, Madrid win.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Come to Arsenal, I will do what I did for TH14. With you we can become a footballing superpower. If we don't, I will let you go to Madrid in 3 seasons when you coming into your peak. Arsenal win, Mbappe wins, Madrid win.
    You have the mind of a small child - and not a particularly clever one at that

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    You have the mind of a small child - and not a particularly clever one at that
    Show your workings, please? I want Mbappe at The Arsenal. Is that such a crime? It does not take a genius to recognise that a young talent would be better served coming to Arsenal over Madrid in order to develop.

Show your workings, please? I want Mbappe at The Arsenal. Is that such a crime? It does not take a genius to recognise that a young talent would be better served coming to Arsenal over Madrid in order to develop.
    I don't like the sound of him. You can't trust people named after Hanson songs.

The case for the prosecution
    http://www.awimb.com/search.php?searchid=198666

Guilty

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    The case for the prosecution
    http://www.awimb.com/search.php?searchid=198666

Guilty
    Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I don't like the sound of him. You can't trust people named after Hanson songs.
    Maybe so, but have you seen him play football? His feet go in all sorts of directions and he confuses many defenders.