Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Everton are already making signings of a quality we will struggle to match

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    The case for the prosecution
    http://www.awimb.com/search.php?searchid=198666

Guilty

vBulletin Message
    Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Maybe so, but have you seen him play football? His feet go in all sorts of directions and he confuses many defenders.
    Lord, no! It's all I can do to watch us play occasionally. I'm not going to spend my time watching other teams, ffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    The case for the prosecution
    http://www.awimb.com/search.php?searchid=198666

Guilty

Was the search term "intelligence"?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    ...and to think we missed out on Harry Maguire too
    Show me the money! I've got that a bit wrong haven't I?
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Show me the money! I've got that a bit wrong haven't I?
    I'm afraid so. Decent effort though.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    He's quick, strong, and a great finisher off both feet. He's basically a better more exotic Defoe. He'd get 20 league goals at least.
    The argument against this signing would be that we could have easily afforded him last summer but weren't interested despite having spent a fair wedge. Given his age, why do you think Wenger would be interested now if he wasn't last summer?

FTR, no chance. Giroud is ahead of him in the French national team because he isn't actually that good.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    The argument against this signing would be that we could have easily afforded him last summer but weren't interested despite having spent a fair wedge. Given his age, why do you think Wenger would be interested now if he wasn't last summer?

FTR, no chance. Giroud is ahead of him in the French national team because he isn't actually that good.
    Well said - He doesn't seem to be very good at dribbling the football either. Would rather play Lucas Perez more.