Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adele has, apparently, been hugging survivors. Imagine narrowly escaping the fiery

Adele has, apparently, been hugging survivors. Imagine narrowly escaping the fiery

jaws of death only to be pounced on by that big moose who would doubtlessly make you do it again til her photographer was satisfied with the shots.

And now comes the public inquiry to find out what happened. I can tell them what happened. The building regs only stipulate that the cladding should be "of limited combustibilty" which is carte blanche to use any cladding you like. And no need to ask if the cladding was flammable. It was profoundly flammable.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    jaws of death only to be pounced on by that big moose who would doubtlessly make you do it again til her photographer was satisfied with the shots.
    ugh! a Tottnumb fan hugging you
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    ugh! a Tottnumb fan hugging you
    Even worse. Adele hugging you

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Even worse. Adele hugging you
    Big moose

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post

And now comes the public inquiry to find out what happened. I can tell them what happened. The building regs only stipulate that the cladding should be "of limited combustibilty" which is carte blanche to use any cladding you like. And no need to ask if the cladding was flammable. It was profoundly flammable.
    Id bang her Herbs...and do a proper good job of it too . ...she might even write an album out of the experience

The worldwide communist Frankensteinian Computer-God Satanist lizards can put a man on the bleedin' moon, and turn men into men with tits (a massive feat for the dialectical self-movement of capital-P Progress and emancipation), but they still haven't found a way to bring out a monstrous ****ing blow-up bouncy castle for these kinds of situations? The absolute state of the world

Nightshift's as dead as ever, I see

Quote Originally Posted by the splendor of antigone View Post
    The worldwide communist Frankensteinian Computer-God Satanist lizards can put a man on the bleedin' moon, and turn men into men with tits (a massive feat for the dialectical self-movement of capital-P Progress and emancipation), but they still haven't found a way to bring out a monstrous ****ing blow-up bouncy castle for these kinds of situations? The absolute state of the world

Nightshift's as dead as ever, I see
    Hit a bouncy castle from 24 floors up and you'll end up on orbit!

Don't be a boring old pedant imo. Put some foam on top of the thing and viola, as the dyslexics say.
    Last edited by the splendor of antigone; 06-16-2017 at 01:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by the splendor of antigone View Post
    Don't be a boring old pedant imo. Put some foam on top of the thing and viola, as the dyslexics say.
    I preferred Piers Morgans parachute idea imo...id try a waterslide thingy . Have some fun on way down

The times are a bit too delicate for that right now. I reckon there'd be a fair bit of a panic among the furriner-hating crowd, when burqa and tunic-clad Arab-looking people start raining down from above with chutes on their backs