Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So, one day after that tragic fire and the media are obssessed in pushing that death

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Oh, that's nothing. I saw some gobshïte on twitter claiming it was deliberate revenge by the tories for Kensington and Chelsea going to Labour last week. The idea that these people actually believe this stufff is genuinely scary.
    mental.

I also read some nutter saying it was revenge from god for the Manchester and London attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    mental.

I also read some nutter saying it was revenge from god for the Manchester and London attacks.
    Seems a bit indiscriminate to me. Sure, a lot of the victims were probably muslim, but an awful lot probably weren't.

Mind you, God has form in the 'indiscriminate killing' department, I suppose.

Seems a bit indiscriminate to me. Sure, a lot of the victims were probably muslim, but an awful lot probably weren't.

Mind you, God has form in the 'indiscriminate killing' department, I suppose.

On a different note It has ruled purchasing a flat imo. sure houses catch on fire but I am not fond of the idea of owning a flat. I want what I own to directly touch the ground. Not with people above or below or to the side of me who can destroy the place.

and to put the conspiracy hat back on. Notice that the whole building was on fire but it didn't collapse. :9/11 truth: LA will be all over me on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

On a different note It has ruled purchasing a flat imo. sure houses catch on fire but I am not fond of the idea of owning a flat. I want what I own to directly touch the ground. Not with people above or below or to the side of me who can destroy the place.

and to put the conspiracy hat back on. Notice that the whole building was on fire but it didn't collapse. :9/11 truth: LA will be all over me on that one.
    When my wife and I were looking at homes, I quite fancied the idea of one of the riverside flats near where I live now. She rightly pointed out that it would potentially mean neighbours above, below and on both sides of us and I immediately fücked the idea out the window.

Even more sickening is the rush to politicise it. I've heard both Tories and Labour politicians blamed, heard one cretin of an MP call it 'corporate manslaughter' and even one suggestion that the fire occurred because flammable materials were used in the name of 'sustainability'. All while the bodies are still in the building. Repellent.
    I've even seen people bring class into it, blaming the yuppies in the new posh flats across the road who complained to have the "eyesore" where the poor are kept made more aesthetically pleasing.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I've even seen people bring class into it, blaming the yuppies in the new posh flats across the road who complained to have the "eyesore" where the poor are kept made more aesthetically pleasing.
    This cünt, basically (who looks oddly like former QPR and England player Trevor Sinclair).

https://twitter.com/Channel4News/sta...89074185228288

Oh, that's nothing. I saw some gobshïte on twitter claiming it was deliberate revenge by the tories for Kensington and Chelsea going to Labour last week. The idea that these people actually believe this stufff is genuinely scary.
    "Gob****e on twitter" covers it... i doubt anyone who posts crap like that actually believes it, they just like sendinmg it out into twitter space to get people's backs up
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Wasn't part of the reason they put cladding on was to improve the look of the place

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Wasn't part of the reason they put cladding on was to improve the look of the place
    Perhaps, but it's still something of a leap from that to 'It's all the fault of the posh people'

Perhaps, but it's still something of a leap from that to 'It's all the fault of the posh people'
    As I said earlier, Gob****es on twitter