Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So, one day after that tragic fire and the media are obssessed in pushing that death

So, one day after that tragic fire and the media are obssessed in pushing that death

toll figure to higher levels. One always see's both the best and worst of human behaviour following these disasters.
    The questions posed by many of these journo's is at times, beyond moronic.
    Some bint on ITV actually led a bloke and his little girl out of the rescue centre and back towards the smoking tower yesterday to see what his thoughts were, shortly after they'd fled the building. It's almost as if she wanted to re traumatise the poor kyunt and his youngster in order to get her story.
    Does anyone really need an hourly update on just how many poor souls lost their lives, or is it just the usual ****ery of the media These kyunts really are worse than estate agents..

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    toll figure to higher levels. One always see's both the best and worst of human behaviour following these disasters.
    Some bint on ITV actually led a bloke and his little girl out of the rescue centre and back towards the smoking tower yesterday to see what his thoughts were, shortly after they'd fled the building. It's almost as if she wanted to re traumatise the poor kyunt and his youngster in order to get her story.
    Does anyone really need an hourly update on just how many poor souls lost their lives, or is it just the usual ****ery of the media These kyunts really are worse than estate agents..
    My favourite thing was Pier Morgan suggesting anyone living above the 15th floor should have a parachute

It makes good TV (in their eyes).

SKY reporter saying to a boy that at least he wouldn't have to go to school today
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Will there be a silence for these people who died? Who decides on this stuff.

I've also lost all faith in humanity. That video that a woman broadcast live on facebook whilst being trapped? Is that the first thing you can think of to do? sad times.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Will there be a silence for these people who died? Who decides on this stuff.

I've also lost all faith in humanity. That video that a woman broadcast live on facebook whilst being trapped? Is that the first thing you can think of to do? sad times.
    Sadly it might have been the first and last thing she thought of doing
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

I lived near that place when I first move to London and trust me, it is very, very, very nasty there. Not a place to go out at night alone.

I'm guessing they're going to find that place was a tinder box and people were being fleeced by a dodgy landlord.

Even more sickening is the rush to politicise it. I've heard both Tories and Labour politicians blamed, heard one cretin of an MP call it 'corporate manslaughter' and even one suggestion that the fire occurred because flammable materials were used in the name of 'sustainability'. All while the bodies are still in the building. Repellent.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Even more sickening is the rush to politicise it. I've heard both Tories and Labour politicians blamed, heard one cretin of an MP call it 'corporate manslaughter' and even one suggestion that the fire occurred because flammable materials were used in the name of 'sustainability'. All while the bodies are still in the building. Repellent.
    There are already conspiracies about it.
    It was the only won to have the 'renovation' and now it's gone up in flames. So now they'll declare the other 2 nearby blocks unsafe and get rid of them too, and perhaps get rid of all these people out of that area.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Indeed. James O'Brien, a prominent lefty gobshyte, stampeded to question the whole, all poor people are wonderful schtick yesterday and that you wouldn't find these levels of housing safety going on in the more affluent leafy boroughs.
    It's almost as if those who can afford better social circumstances should be blamed for exercising their position to afford better social circumstances

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    There are already conspiracies about it.
    It was the only won to have the 'renovation' and now it's gone up in flames. So now they'll declare the other 2 nearby blocks unsafe and get rid of them too, and perhaps get rid of all these people out of that area.
    Oh, that's nothing. I saw some gobshïte on twitter claiming it was deliberate revenge by the tories for Kensington and Chelsea going to Labour last week. The idea that these people actually believe this stufff is genuinely scary.