Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So, one day after that tragic fire and the media are obssessed in pushing that death

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

So, one day after that tragic fire and the media are obssessed in pushing that death

toll figure to higher levels. One always see's both the best and worst of human behaviour following these disasters.
    The questions posed by many of these journo's is at times, beyond moronic.
    Some bint on ITV actually led a bloke and his little girl out of the rescue centre and back towards the smoking tower yesterday to see what his thoughts were, shortly after they'd fled the building. It's almost as if she wanted to re traumatise the poor kyunt and his youngster in order to get her story.
    Does anyone really need an hourly update on just how many poor souls lost their lives, or is it just the usual ****ery of the media These kyunts really are worse than estate agents..

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    toll figure to higher levels. One always see's both the best and worst of human behaviour following these disasters.
    Some bint on ITV actually led a bloke and his little girl out of the rescue centre and back towards the smoking tower yesterday to see what his thoughts were, shortly after they'd fled the building. It's almost as if she wanted to re traumatise the poor kyunt and his youngster in order to get her story.
    Does anyone really need an hourly update on just how many poor souls lost their lives, or is it just the usual ****ery of the media These kyunts really are worse than estate agents..
    My favourite thing was Pier Morgan suggesting anyone living above the 15th floor should have a parachute

It makes good TV (in their eyes).

SKY reporter saying to a boy that at least he wouldn't have to go to school today
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    It makes good TV (in their eyes).

SKY reporter saying to a boy that at least he wouldn't have to go to school today
    In fairness, that would've certainly been my thinking, as a schoolboy.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

I have seen 2-bedroom flats in the block advertised for £1,600 a month. Not sure how many poor people can afford that.

On the "sustainability" comment, what on earth makes these cretins think that sustainable materials are inflammable?

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    I have seen 2-bedroom flats in the block advertised for £1,600 a month. Not sure how many poor people can afford that.

On the "sustainability" comment, what on earth makes these cretins think that sustainable materials are inflammable?
    Because it's clearly a mixture of council flats and people who bought their council flats and are selling/renting them.

London is getting absolutely ridiculous with this renting stuff.
    I think that if you are buying to let you should be discouraged by being taxed more imo. Then again this won't work as they'll just put the rent up a bit more too.

can't win.

Yes. One way of easing London rents would be to get all government offices out of London, maybe even move Parliament and the Queen up north.

Will there be a silence for these people who died? Who decides on this stuff.

I've also lost all faith in humanity. That video that a woman broadcast live on facebook whilst being trapped? Is that the first thing you can think of to do? sad times.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Will there be a silence for these people who died? Who decides on this stuff.

I've also lost all faith in humanity. That video that a woman broadcast live on facebook whilst being trapped? Is that the first thing you can think of to do? sad times.
    Sadly it might have been the first and last thing she thought of doing
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

I lived near that place when I first move to London and trust me, it is very, very, very nasty there. Not a place to go out at night alone.

I'm guessing they're going to find that place was a tinder box and people were being fleeced by a dodgy landlord.