Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So are we all pleased with the perforance of our new signing, Kylian Mbappe thus-far?

So are we all pleased with the perforance of our new signing, Kylian Mbappe thus-far?

pissoff ****ing 10 character.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    pissoff ****ing 10 character.
    Are you Real Madrid now Ricci? Theyre the only ****s on the planet who would and could pay 100m quid for a school leaver. He looks good though tbh

Anyway, on to the big toe of my left foot. It ****ing hurts to put weight on to the ball of my foot and I can hardly move the toe up or down (compared to my right) Diagnosis please?
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Are you Real Madrid now Ricci? Theyre the only ****s on the planet who would and could pay 100m quid for a school leaver. He looks good though tbh

Anyway, on to the big toe of my left foot. It ****ing hurts to put weight on to the ball of my foot and I can hardly move the toe up or down (compared to my right) Diagnosis please?
    Oh heavens, BB. Is there any swelling? It might be gout...

Oh heavens, BB. Is there any swelling? It might be gout...
    Thats what someone at work said It looks slightly larger than the other but nothing major. I seem to have a day of no pain followed by a day of lots. I even went to bed last night fine and woke up in pain around 6am. Worst day Ive had is today although Im guessing Ive aggravated it at work as I was on my feet all day.

Thats what someone at work said It looks slightly larger than the other but nothing major. I seem to have a day of no pain followed by a day of lots. I even went to bed last night fine and woke up in pain around 6am. Worst day Ive had is today although Im guessing Ive aggravated it at work as I was on my feet all day.
    It sounds like it could well be gout. Especially if the pain is intense and comes and goes. But the only way to be sure is for a Doctor to take some synovial fluids from the area in question. An anti-inflammatory injection is likely to help, although not completely stop the pain.

It sounds like it could well be gout. Especially if the pain is intense and comes and goes. But the only way to be sure is for a Doctor to take some synovial fluids from the area in question. An anti-inflammatory injection is likely to help, although not completely stop the pain.
    I suppose its about time I joined a local doctors, I have been here 16 odd years now

Cheers for the heads-up

He'll be the 'French Walcott' if we sign him. 10 years of excuses and being patient with him because he cost a lot of money. I'd prefer to sign Dembele.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    He'll be the 'French Walcott' if we sign him. 10 years of excuses and being patient with him because he cost a lot of money. I'd prefer to sign Dembele.
    Oh, come on! The kid is clearly special. Look at those skills! Problem is Madrid are going to loan him back to Monaco for a year.

Our one weapon here is Arsene Wenger.

Oh, come on! The kid is clearly special. Look at those skills! Problem is Madrid are going to loan him back to Monaco for a year.

Our one weapon here is Arsene Wenger.
    These days, most of the younger French players probably think of Arsene as a weird old man, who never wins the league and gets thrashed in Europe. Zidane will have far more pull. It's a shame we didn't bring Henry into the coaching set up. He could be rather useful with this sort of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    These days, most of the younger French players probably think of Arsene as a weird old man, who never wins the league and gets thrashed in Europe. Zidane will have far more pull. It's a shame we didn't bring Henry into the coaching set up. He could be rather useful with this sort of thing.
    I saw Agent Ox chatting to him today.

And I hope Giroud and Laurent did their bit too.

If the kid wants to be Henry, better follow in his footsteps.