Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
I'm not too sure we're disagreeing. In the scenario you describe 'their views' are that the PM or party in power need a rebuke and that transcends any specific policy agreement or disagreements and they should therefore vote accordingly. Conversely, if 'they' decide to vote for the PM they dislike because of the party's policies, 'they' then shouldn't complain about what a c*nt the PM is.

Which brings me back to the original point. Anyone who voted Labour shouldn't be moaning about the watering down of Brexit. It was pretty obvious that a minority government was going to dramatically increase the odds of that happening. Tough decision for anti-Tory Leave voters, I accept.
So now you are saying that a Labour voter who is a leaver should not have voted Labour (even though they most consistently represent their views on policy) because there was a possibility it could lead to a hung parliament (which NOBODY predicted) which would then water down Brexit even though the party that they voted for had explicitly said that they accepted the referendum vote and would let parliament agree the Brexit deal.

Despite all of that the Labour voter should have voted Tory and if they didn’t they have no right to complain?

Can’t you see how ridiculous that is?