Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Szsez and Serge

Szsez and Serge

One is off to Juve and the other has signed for Bayern. Both weren't good enough for us......really???

Quote Originally Posted by The Insider View Post
    One is off to Juve and the other has signed for Bayern. Both weren't good enough for us......really???
    Serge was offered a contract, refused and wanted to leave.... WS is a quaility keeper, be a shame if he does leave
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Remains to be seen whether Gnabbers'll get a game at Bayern. Don't they just hoover up decent players to stop possible rivals getting them? Doubtless our resident Bavarian will have some local insight.

I blame Tony Pulis.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Remains to be seen whether Gnabbers'll get a game at Bayern. Don't they just hoover up decent players to stop possible rivals getting them? Doubtless our resident Bavarian will have some local insight.

I blame Tony Pulis.
    I too blame Tony Pulis. Looks like Costa is on his way out, but they have just paid 40 million to make Coman's loan deal permanent, still have Müller, Ribery and Robben and apparently want Sanchez. Hard to see him get a game tbh depending on what formation Ancelotti goes with

Gnabry will get a game. He is a better player than Theo for sure, his stumbling-block was that he wasn't English. Bayern were planning this move all along and our original sale was merely a decoy.

It's worth bringing Szcesny back as our "cup keeper" and see if he's settled down. He seems to have had a good season at Roma and is still young enough to be Cech's replacement. To be fair to him he was often playing with crappy defences when he was with us.

Yeah, back up to Cech rather than Buffon's replacement at Juve. Perfect sense there.

Yeah, back up to Cech rather than Buffon's replacement at Juve. Perfect sense there.
    As posts go Mo has produced a pearl of pure *******s there. Gnabry's stumbling block was that he "wasn't English"

Well, I am trying to explain the inexplicable. How can a player be good enough for a team that thrashes us 10-2 but not good enough for us?

Insider, you may be interested to know Buffon is on about £75,000 a week... and that's not what they'll offer Ches. Money talks.