Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Another thing has struck me. How will the rather splendid Ruth Davidson, leader of

Another thing has struck me. How will the rather splendid Ruth Davidson, leader of

the scotch Conservatives (on whom May also depends) feel about the tories sharing power with the DUP, what with her being a big married lezzer and them being fiercely opposed to gay marriage and everything?

This 'coalition' has the life expectancy of a fûcking fruit pastille imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    the scotch Conservatives (on whom May also depends) feel about the tories sharing power with the DUP, what with her being a big married lezzer and them being fiercely opposed to gay marriage and everything?

I thought you weren't making political predictions after last night????
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    I thought you weren't making political predictions after last night????
    I hardly think it counts as a prediction to say that a coalition between a reasonably progressive, broad church tory party and a bunch of frothing-at-the-mouth hardcore protestant loons may have some insurmountable difficulties, p.

I hardly think it counts as a prediction to say that a coalition between a reasonably progressive, broad church tory party and a bunch of frothing-at-the-mouth hardcore protestant loons may have some insurmountable difficulties, p.
    sorry, guilty.... can't wiggle out of it. You are worse than Hitler (or Corbyn if you prefer)
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

I think she is rather ace - her other half is Irish as well I think, just to add a little bit more spice

The only thing making it funnier, from the popcorn-munching perspective, would be if the whole thing also depended on Sinn Fein not taking up their seats. Or does it already? I haven't done the mathematic.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I think she is rather ace - her other half is Irish as well I think, just to add a little bit more spice
    Who was the young lady sitting to Dimble Bee's right on the BBC coverage last night? Rather impressive on a number of levels, I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Who was the young lady sitting to Dimble Bee's right on the BBC coverage last night? Rather impressive on a number of levels, I thought.
    Didn't see it - shall have to research

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Yes. I'm slightly in love* with her. Although I appreciate I may be barking up entirely the wrong tree there.

A political figure who happily describes herself as "a boot-faced lesbian" will do for me.

*In an entirely non-sexual way, of course. I'm not blind.

I would shag her. Pretty sure I could cure her if she gave me the chance.