Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Well that was pretty wânk, wasn't it?

Well that was pretty wânk, wasn't it?

Loads of possession and we were still lucky to scrape a draw. Still can't beat a top 4 side.

Same old shìt, different wrapper.

Emery OUT.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Loads of possession and we were still lucky to scrape a draw. Still can't beat a top 4 side.

Emery OUT.
    Didn't watch but heard it was an even game that we potentially edged? Nice finish from Lacazette too, I'm told.

Emery OUT.
    Liverpool are a very good side, b.

I thought we played very well. That level of energy and pressing hasn't been in an Arsenal side since GG's days.

Fúck the bindippers and their disallowed goal

Also, the best atmos at the ground for a long, long time imo
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Emery OUT.
    Nope. We'd have lost that 4-1 under the SFC
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Didn't watch but heard it was an even game that we potentially edged? Nice finish from Lacazette too, I'm told.
    We were horribly fragile at the back and woefully profligate in front of goal. Also, Leno is a total fùcking clown - it's like having Almunia back.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Don't listen to the bad man, Rich.

We were horribly fragile at the back and woefully profligate in front of goal. Also, Leno is a total fùcking clown - it's like having Almunia back.
    Like Almunia?

http://www.awimb.com/showthread.php?606500
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Emery OUT.
    We played pretty well, I thought. There were definite signs of what he's trying to do. There is definitely potential in this midfield pairing of Torreira and Xhaka.

Given what might have happened, I think Emery's start has been hugely encouraging.

You would do well top offer him some respect, b, for that is The Arsenal way.

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    Nope. We'd have lost that 4-1 under the SFC
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42362392

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/32097847

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    We played pretty well, I thought. There were definite signs of what he's trying to do. There is definitely potential in this midfield pairing of Torreira and Xhaka.

Given what might have happened, I think Emery's start has been hugely encouraging.

You would do well top offer him some respect, b, for that is The Arsenal way.
    NEVER!