Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rumour is that the DUP have said they will give pretty much unqualified support to

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    No, this morning he actually said "I think it's pretty clear who won this election" talking about Labour and himself. That's just delusional.
    He is AW and I claim my £5.... think even that is putting too big a spin on it
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

the tories as long as Jeremy Corbyn is Labour leader.

If true, there is at least some poetic justice in his years supporting the IRA coming back to bite him on the arse.
    On the other hand relying on a shower of homophobic creationists to keep you in power after you called an election that was supposed to boost your mandate as a single party government is not much to be shouting about either.

Quote Originally Posted by Awimb View Post
    On the other hand relying on a shower of homophobic creationists to keep you in power after you called an election that was supposed to boost your mandate as a single party government is not much to be shouting about either.
    Didn't say it was.

But if homophobic creationists are all that stands between this country and Prime Minister Corbyn, I'll welcome the dirty, black protestant bąstards with open arms and join in loudly with a rendition of The Sash, thanks.

Didn't say it was.

But if homophobic creationists are all that stands between this country and Prime Minister Corbyn, I'll welcome the dirty, black protestant bąstards with open arms and join in loudly with a rendition of The Sash, thanks.
    Ha! Thought you'd be more of a Greens man..

Quote Originally Posted by Awimb View Post
    Ha! Thought you'd be more of a Greens man..
    4 day week... I'd vote for that
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

And if my auntie had bņllocks, etc.

The fact is that it's pretty embarrassing that a man who has lost an election and can point to no meaningful cross-party alliance is suggesting he should be Prime Minister rather than the woman whose party won the most seats and is currently able to demonstrate that she can form a working majority in the HoC.
    I think he is being harsh on her - she is actually making him look good at the moment. It was supposed to be the other way around

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    4 day week... I'd vote for that
    And let the migrants take up the slack

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I think he is being harsh on her - she is actually making him look good at the moment. It was supposed to be the other way around
    As I say, he has more currency by playing the moral victor whose ambition has been frustrated by dirty deals than if - God help us - he'd actually got the big job. It probably suits him.
    Last edited by Burney; 06-09-2017 at 11:36 AM.