Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's not all bad news. Alex Salmond lost his seat.

It's not all bad news. Alex Salmond lost his seat.

Tremendous imo

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Tremendous imo
    The whole thing was a bit of a kick in the tits for wee Jimmy Krankie, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I enjoyed that as well. Though that gob****e brat that everyone thinks is so wonderful had lost as well but she was in a different seat

Best result of the night.

Scotch independence is f@cked for the foreseeable, at least.

All in all, the thing's still a bloody mess. May has disgraced herself.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Scotch independence is f@cked for the foreseeable, at least.

All in all, the thing's still a bloody mess. May has disgraced herself.
    To think she allowed that maniac to come within a few seats of taking power... it makes my blood run cold.

When was the last time we had a prime minister who sat in the Lords? It's time to reactivate His Excellency Lord Willie!

To think she allowed that maniac to come within a few seats of taking power... it makes my blood run cold.

When was the last time we had a prime minister who sat in the Lords? It's time to reactivate His Excellency Lord Willie!
    Of course the best antidote to any love for Corbyn would be watching him try to manage a minority coalition government. Can you imagine the sheer, unmitigated farce that would ensue? It would almost be worth it just for the lols.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Of course the best antidote to any love for Corbyn would be watching him try to manage a minority coalition government. Can you imagine the sheer, unmitigated farce that would ensue? It would almost be worth it just for the lols.
    I can't bear to even imagine it

I can't bear to even imagine it
    Well that's the thing, isn't it? I strongly suspect many of the people who voted Labour would have been horrified had it resulted in a Corbyn government. I suspect most of those people voted against May/the Tories/Brexit/whatever more than they voted for Corbyn. The reality of getting Corbyn would have sobered them up pretty damn quick, I suspect.

We had the same thing when he won the Labour election. I am not buying all this continuing naivety. People voted for him for their own self-interest in the main without giving a monkey's as to how he can deliver in the hope he will deliver.