Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So the Saudi football team refused to acklowledge a moment's silence in rememberence

So the Saudi football team refused to acklowledge a moment's silence in rememberence

of the London Bridge attack victims. Absolutely disgusting.

Just seen the pictures of the Australian team standing on the centre circle line, arm in arm, heads bowed while the Saudis go through their warm ups in their positions ready for kick off.

So bloody glad I am going to spend some time in Riyadh in a few weeks. Vile people.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post

Just seen the pictures of the Australian team standing on the centre circle line, arm in arm, heads bowed while the Saudis go through their warm ups in their positions ready for kick off.

So bloody glad I am going to spend some time in Riyadh in a few weeks. Vile people.
    How many times have we held minute's silence for victims of terror attacks in Saudi Arabia, r?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    How many times have we held minute's silence for victims of terror attacks in Saudi Arabia, r?
    They tend to be on the perpetrating side of course and then blame the Qataris for it as they search for where money for the next generation of lazy slobs will come from.

Who cares?

I am an Australian and watched the game and was not offended. The racist pricks in Australia get offended at anything. The Saudis should have asked for a minutes silence for all the innocent victims in Syria.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenes' Wanger View Post
    I am an Australian and watched the game and was not offended. The racist pricks in Australia get offended at anything. The Saudis should have asked for a minutes silence for all the innocent victims in Syria.
    That means no silence then. They're all guilty.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Yeah but I would join in if say it was in my office and half the people decided to respect it.

Apparently it wasn't an intentional slight, no disrespect intended. Merely a misunderstanding.

They've apologised unreservedly.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Apparently it wasn't an intentional slight, no disrespect intended. Merely a misunderstanding.

They've apologised unreservedly.
    Though is it really necessary for them to have a silence?
    It's been nearly a week and other silences have already been observed.

with all the minutes silences lately (2) I've calculated I've been paid for 2 minutes of doing nothing.
    Last edited by Pat Vegas; 06-09-2017 at 09:17 AM.

1 player observed it
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    1 player observed it
    bloody infidel.