Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is this Brexit actually ever going to happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    My word. Those teutonic fiends! Sounds exactly like The Final Cut - series three of the Francis Urqhart House of Cards.
    Oh, I thought you meant the Pink Floyd album.

I imagine you must be feeling a tiny bit conflicted this morning?

Quote Originally Posted by Darren's Dodgy Denim View Post
    I think that assumes that the EU actually want Britain back in, which I think might not be as straightforward as some might think.
    We haven't left.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

My word. Those teutonic fiends! Sounds exactly like The Final Cut - series three of the Francis Urqhart House of Cards.
    I've just been rematching them - up to the end of To Play the King at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Oh, I thought you meant the Pink Floyd album.

I imagine you must be feeling a tiny bit conflicted this morning?
    Yeah, it was a funny old night. I stayed up till it was two-hundred-and-twelve all, and cheered every SNP loss except the one to the Lib Dem. I'm sure that's something most of us can agree on.

I may have said "**** off and die, Alastair Campbell" a couple of times.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I've just been rematching them - up to the end of To Play the King at the moment
    Michael Kitchen is great in that. In fact in that series I'm largely on Urquhart's side.

On Staines' arrest: "Shame. It was a very good speech."

Michael Kitchen is great in that. In fact in that series I'm largely on Urquhart's side.

On Staines' arrest: "Shame. It was a very good speech."
    He is - funny how much it is modelled on Charles and 25 years on he still hasn't had the change to be king.

Stamper is also excellent as well (Colin Jeans)

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I suspect it will be delayed and delayed until someone gets in and promises 2nd referendum and remain will win.
    Don't compare Brexit to your orgasm.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I suspect it will be delayed and delayed until someone gets in and promises 2nd referendum and remain will win.
    You forget that far more people want out than in, last YouGov poll had the out campaign now up to 62%.
    We are leaving the EU and however it is done doesn't matter in the slightest,