Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So 41% of the population were seriously prepared to countenance the possibilty

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    'Policies', old chap. It's the plural form you seek. 'Policy's' would be the singular possessive.
    why thank you, now **** off to Cornwall and have a jolly nice time
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    why thank you, now **** off to Cornwall and have a jolly nice time
    There's no need to be rude.

There's no need to be rude.
    how do you know I didn't just type **** rather than ****....
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    That is the the really scary bit, Yes. One must assume it was mostly young people, from whom one can only expect irresponsible idiocy. It's the grown-ups who voted for him who scare me.
    Yes, the grown-ups have been letting the side down for ages. They needed to believe in the right things and then do those things and most importantly, make a tangible success out of those things. Too many did not and so have lost all credibility.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

that the UK could be goiverned by a Cabinet comprised of Corbyn, McDonnell, Abbott and Thornberry.

41%. Consider that for a moment. 41%.

If that doesn't scare the living bejesus out of you, you're a stronger man than I.
    Rather than a cabinet of Hunt, Davies and Fox? All led by someone who showed utter contempt to the people throughout the campaign? Not hard to work out where they ****ed it up really is it

I'm afraid it's worse than that. Surely you have to add the SNP and Sinn Fein votes to that at least?

I suspect even Boris would have fared better than Theresa May, at least he has some character and whatsit about him. May is as bland as cardboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Darren's Dodgy Denim View Post
    I suspect even Boris would have fared better than Theresa May, at least he has some character and whatsit about him. May is as bland as cardboard.
    Right. It's Heseltine and Major all over again.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."