Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Of course, the supreme irony is that we're going to hear a lot of bleating from

Of course, the supreme irony is that we're going to hear a lot of bleating from

Labourites about the tories being propped up by a party with associations with paramilitaries.

All in all, I'm starting to quite enjoy all this. Corbyn won't be PM, that godawful tory manifesto can fück off and, if we do have to have another election, May won't be the leader for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Labourites about the tories being propped up by a party with associations with paramilitaries.

All in all, I'm starting to quite enjoy all this. Corbyn won't be PM, that godawful tory manifesto can fück off and, if we do have to have another election, May won't be the leader for it.
    Does this mean the IRA will start bombing us again?

Every ****er wants to kill us.

Guess who?
    "Small rony that May now has to try and form a Government with people that shared a platform with terrorists. Luckily they’re the right kind"

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Guess who?
    "Small rony that May now has to try and form a Government with people that shared a platform with terrorists. Luckily they’re the right kind"
    It's j, isn't it?

It was inevitable.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Guess who?
    My view is that there were a lot of bad things done in the Troubles and that there were bad people were on different sides. Bygones, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    My view is that there were a lot of bad things done in the Troubles and that there were bad people were on different sides. Bygones, etc.
    Yes - sensible attitude. Apart from John McDonnell - he's still a ****

Really? Bigger than the irony of May entering a 'coalition of chaos'......?

**** me, this is hilarious. That useless, revolting simpleton got exactly what she deserved for the most pitiful campaign I have ever seen.

The DUP holding the balance of power? Its just magnificent. British politics at its hilarious best.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Very harsh, imo. Everybody loves Singalongamax surely?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

By small rony was he referring to Corbett? Covfefe territory imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    By small rony was he referring to Corbett? Covfefe territory imo.
    Today's bad enough without bringing that little cûnt into it, mo.