Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I imagine Charile and Berni have driven down to Beachy Head in one of Charlie's dodgy

I imagine Charile and Berni have driven down to Beachy Head in one of Charlie's dodgy

old limos where they will weave daisies into each other's hair one last time before hurling themselves into the sacred grey waters of the English Channel.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    old limos where they will weave daisies into each other's hair one last time before hurling themselves into the sacred grey waters of the English Channel.
    Actually I will be driving to Cornwall today. With my beautiful wife. In my Aston Martin.

Sucks to be me, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Actually I will be driving to Cornwall today. With my beautiful wife. In my Aston Martin.

Sucks to be me, eh?
    You seem to have mis-formulated your sentence there. "In my beautiful Aston Martin", shirely?*

*I'm sure she's a hottie too

That's the spirit C - it'll do you good to get out of that echo chamber

[/QUOTE]

I've had worse tbh
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post

I've had worse tbh[/QUOTE]

His mum's not that bad, tbf.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    What about poor old Monty.... last seen in his battered old Ford Fiesta heading for Margate to jump off the white cliffs
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Sucks to be me, eh?
    I envy you Sir C.
    I only have a fiat, a wife, 5 guitars, 2 amps, and a cracking telly, ace washing machine and the latest addition a clothes press. oh and a small flat in Northern Italy.

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    What about poor old Monty.... last seen in his battered old Ford Fiesta heading for Margate to jump off the white cliffs
    Monty would claim it was Monaco...
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I envy you Sir C.
    I only have a fiat, a wife, 5 guitars, 2 amps, and a cracking telly, ace washing machine and the latest addition a clothes press. oh and a small flat in Northern Italy.
    Yeah, he does have to drive to Cornwall, though, which is a pain in the hole.