Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: This World Cup in Russia next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    maybe he's been Allanised - should we alert the authorities?
    There is clearly some mental disturbance here. Whilst I bow to no man in my appreciation of the boily egg (in a mug or in the shell) this dismissal of the rasher, the banger, the black pudding and the white pudding displays a degree of human degradation rarely witnessed outside the most extreme of madrasses.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    There is clearly some mental disturbance here. Whilst I bow to no man in my appreciation of the boily egg (in a mug or in the shell) this dismissal of the rasher, the banger, the black pudding and the white pudding displays a degree of human degradation rarely witnessed outside the most extreme of madrasses.
    We appreciate them all, we are merely recognizing the guilt that comes with them.

Runny poached eggs and crisp buttery toast have no such guilt and are equally wonderful imo. Especially with avocado.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    We appreciate them all, we are merely recognizing the guilt that comes with them.

Runny poached eggs and crisp buttery toast have no such guilt and are equally wonderful imo. Especially with avocado.
    If you came near my egg with a filthy, soapy avocado, I would be moved to strike you. Quite firmly. With a sausage.

All the good stuff, you say?

You are now claiming that processed pork products are not 'the good stuff'.

Weirdo.
    Increasingly, I start to wonder whether they are, tbh.

God's honest egg is a wondrous thing.

A sausage, bacon, black and white pudding madras would be degrading.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    I know I'm going nowhere with you on this one, Burney, but I'm going to tell you anyway.

Mrs WES did a hangover breakfast for me a few weeks back. Toasted sourdough bread, two runny, poached eggs and sliced avocado between the eggs and the toast. The earthiness of the avocado, the creamy, lovely egg with salt and pepper and the crisp toast with butter seeping into it.

Stunning.
    My daughter enjoys this abomination for some reason. I think it's a wonderful thing utterly ruined by avocado.

Did I tell you about the time in San Diego they put avocado and something called 'turkey bacon' in my Eggs Benedict? A black day.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    My daughter enjoys this abomination for some reason. I think it's a wonderful thing utterly ruined by avocado.

Did I tell you about the time in San Diego they put avocado and something called 'turkey bacon' in my Eggs Benedict? A black day.
    I would never go near turkey bacon

'Bennie places' are very de rigeur on the west coast of Canada and America. My sister took me to one in Vancouver and you could get all sorts. I went traditional of course, it is simply something that doesn't need messing with.

Mexican egg breakfast dishes also seem to be very popular as well and I have to say the place we found was quite exceptional. You inevitably end up with avocado in there somewhere, though.

Shaftesbury?
    Might you pop into EGHA while in the area?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Might you pop into EGHA while in the area?
    I won my first aerobatic competition at Compton in 1988

The kick off times are all going to be manky, aren't they?
    BST +2 to +5 Not too bad I suppose. Nothing like drinking Stella at 6am for the 2002 WC tho
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'