Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: In deranged lefty news: That nice Ruby who won Bake Off is currently on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Your most recent Facebook profile picture - you do realize that everyone that sees that will immediately think to themselves 'I know exactly where he was looking before and after that picture was taken', don't you?
    No - I imagine no one thinks that except possibly you

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Consider the pungency of her vegan farts, la.
    Are you trying to arouse me?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Are you trying to arouse me?
    No way. Last time I made that mistake I was walking funny for days afterwards

I actually voted Labour as well as I rather like Keir Starmer - doesn't seem to be too lefty and the Conservative candidate looked like a weirdo (and with a majority of 17,000 last time, hardly makes much difference).

If I had another vote I would probably have given the Green candidate one

Attachment 649
    Jesus, la! Starmer is the man behind Operation Yewtree. A perversion of the CPS that wasted millions of public money and years of police time destroying the lives of innocent people while securing a couple of convictions.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Jesus, la! Starmer is the man behind Operation Yewtree. A perversion of the CPS that wasted millions of public money and years of police time destroying the lives of innocent people while securing a couple of convictions.
    Yeah, but he got that **** Stuart Hall

Speaking of Yewtree - seriously I couldn't vote for him

https://timothybarnes.org

Yeah, but he got that **** Stuart Hall

Speaking of Yewtree - seriously I couldn't vote for him

https://timothybarnes.org
    Yeah, this is what I struggle with, though. If the tories were led by the right-wing equivalent of Corbyn, there is simply no way on earth I would ever vote for him/her. I know your feelings about Corbyn and yet you have just effectively endorsed him.

I guess I just don't get the mentality.

Yeah, this is what I struggle with, though. If the tories were led by the right-wing equivalent of Corbyn, there is simply no way on earth I would ever vote for him/her. I know your feelings about Corbyn and yet you have just effectively endorsed him.

Of the people you know who traditionally vote Labour, do you know of any who will not do so because of Corbyn and what he stands for?

I take you point and I suppose yes, you can put it like that, but I always have voted for the candidate rather than party and in this case a candidate who is arguably a rival to Corbyn and could lead a decent opposition, which I think we desperately need. Saying that, to be totally honest, I couldn't say I would vote that way if it was a marginal constituency

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Of the people you know who traditionally vote Labour, do you know of any who will not do so because of Corbyn and what he stands for?
    A couple, yes. Or at least that's what they say.

I take you point and I suppose yes, you can put it like that, but I always have voted for the candidate rather than party and in this case a candidate who is arguably a rival to Corbyn and could lead a decent opposition, which I think we desperately need. Saying that, to be totally honest, I couldn't say I would vote that way if it was a marginal constituency
    But every vote Labour gets will be used by Corbyn as a vindication of his leadership and as a defence if and when he is challenged.