Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: In deranged lefty news: That nice Ruby who won Bake Off is currently on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Haven't you said anyone who votes Labour is a mentalist (or words to that effect)?
    Since you've made the allegation, I rather think the burden of proof lies with you, old chap

Brilliant stereotyping from you there... Will be a sad day when they tory majority goes up tomorrow.
    Now you've changed the subject entirely and for no apparent reason.

Have you stopped taking your medication?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Since you've made the allegation, I rather think the burden of proof lies with you, old chap
    Ok, you did imply that... on numerous occasions. you are entitled to your opinion, as is eveyone else.

My Mrs works for the CAB and she sees exactly what the cuts by the Tory party have done for the less well off and those with dissabilty's... and this is in harrogate which isn't exatly the poorest part of the country.
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Now you've changed the subject entirely and for no apparent reason.

Have you stopped taking your medication?
    You do like an insult when it suits don't you

You do like an insult when it suits don't you
    Because you're Mr Polite and delicate, right? Do me a favour.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Because you're Mr Polite and delicate, right? Do me a favour.
    Don't remeber ever saying that.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Please show me where I abused Ash when he said he'd vote Labour yesterday.
    I actually voted Labour as well as I rather like Keir Starmer - doesn't seem to be too lefty and the Conservative candidate looked like a weirdo (and with a majority of 17,000 last time, hardly makes much difference).

If I had another vote I would probably have given the Green candidate one

housing_widget_500.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I actually voted Labour as well as I rather like Keir Starmer - doesn't seem to be too lefty and the Conservative candidate looked like a weirdo (and with a majority of 17,000 last time, hardly makes much difference).

housing_widget_500.jpg
    Consider the pungency of her vegan farts, la.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post

housing_widget_500.jpg
    Your most recent Facebook profile picture - you do realize that everyone that sees that will immediately think to themselves 'I know exactly where he was looking before and after that picture was taken', don't you?

Ok, you did imply that... on numerous occasions. you are entitled to your opinion, as is eveyone else.

My Mrs works for the CAB and she sees exactly what the cuts by the Tory party have done for the less well off and those with dissabilty's... and this is in harrogate which isn't exatly the poorest part of the country.
    I know many people who vote Labour. I disagree with them and am happy to argue the toss with them about it and point out the flaws in their ideas, but I do not descend to abuse about it. If I did, I'd spend my life abusing people. Where I am less tolerant is of the hard left types currently running the Labour Party whom I believe not merely to be wrong, but to be actively anti-British and a genuine threat to this country's welfare and national security. I am happy to admit I cannot understand the degree of cognitive dissonance it requires to walk into a voting booth and vote for such people thinking you're doing the best thing for the country.
    What I do not do, however, is to go on the internet demanding complete strangers declare their allegiance to the Conservatives and, if they fail to do so, call them pricks. And that is what the lady in question is currently doing.
    Last edited by Burney; 06-08-2017 at 02:08 PM.