Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: In deranged lefty news: That nice Ruby who won Bake Off is currently on Twitter

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

In deranged lefty news: That nice Ruby who won Bake Off is currently on Twitter

demanding that figures from the food world come out in support of Labour and calling them pricks if they don't.

Scenes.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    demanding that figures from the food world come out in support of Labour and calling them pricks if they don't.

Scenes.
    She must be off her meds.

I say again, leftism is a mental illness.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    She must be off her meds.

I say again, leftism is a mental illness.
    'Silence makes you a tory' apparently
    She seems to have it in for Jamie Oliver in particular.

Scenes.
    Imagine going on the internet and pushing the party you support... oh
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Imagine going on the internet and pushing the party you support... oh
    That's not what she's doing. She's simply abusing others who aren't pushing the party she supports. Which is mental.

That's not what she's doing. She's simply abusing others who aren't pushing the party she supports. Which is mental.
    A bit like you, b and Monty do to anyone who says they are voting labour then

You're having comprehension issues. Try to read the actual words and attempt to formulate a meaning from their entirety, rather than simply gobbing off some nonsense you've made up in your bulbous, Mekon-like dome.

She is abusing people for failing to try to persuade others to vote Labour. I don't know how I can simplify that any further. I could try it in your language: "Ee bah gum, ecky-thoomp, kick 't wife and claim soom benefits."

You're having comprehension issues. Try to read the actual words and attempt to formulate a meaning from their entirety, rather than simply gobbing off some nonsense you've made up in your bulbous, Mekon-like dome.

She is abusing people for failing to try to persuade others to vote Labour. I don't know how I can simplify that any further. I could try it in your language: "Ee bah gum, ecky-thoomp, kick 't wife and claim soom benefits."
    Brilliant stereotyping from you there... Will be a sad day when they tory majority goes up tomorrow.

Please show me where I abused Ash when he said he'd vote Labour yesterday.

Please show me where I abused Ash when he said he'd vote Labour yesterday.
    Haven't you said anyone who votes Labour is a mentalist (or words to that effect)?