Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Can anybody confirm or deny whether a certain holy book

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Notoriously vague and fickle entities, yer supreme beings. One minute they are foaming with rage and calling for the smiting of enemies, then next they are on about love and peace. Strong and stable leadership? They're all over the shop.
    Ineffable is the word, I believe.

instructs its followers on ~109 occasions to 'kill the infidels wherever you find them' or words to that effect? I read this somewhere recently and it sounds like a very high number, and was wondering if it has been made up by malicious people trying to cast aspersions on a religion of peace.

I ask if anyone knows about this because I don't really want to start typing "death to infidels" into a search engine.
    Why? Do you think GCHQ are going to send the SAS bursting in through your window?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I have been thinking a lot lately not just about terrorism but the communities and people not integrating into society in the UK.

Whilst it's nice to have people from everywhere with different cultures. When you have these segregated communities (not just Muslim) I don't see what this adds to the country. This is even more so when you have a community who's religion is not compatible to the majority of the lifestyle and tradition of the country. Not just 'extremism' but simple things such as covering a woman up.
    I agree. A million fúcking Paddies in Kilburn refusing to behave ina civilised manner.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Why? Do you think GCHQ are going to send the SAS bursting in through your window?
    I think they're after me anyway after you tipped them off because you think I'm a traitor.

btw, the steam light on my wonderful coffee machine is flashing yellow. Does this mean I have to do something?

I think they're after me anyway after you tipped them off because you think I'm a traitor.

btw, the steam light on my wonderful coffee machine is flashing yellow. Does this mean I have to do something?
    Ooh, I don't know, I'm afraid. I expect the instruction book is available online though. Do you use it every day?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Ta. Some eye-popping stuff on there.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/at...aspx?Yr=Last30

During the last 30 days, there were 186 Islamic attacks in 27 countries, in which 1529 people were killed and 1788 injured.

Ooh, I don't know, I'm afraid. I expect the instruction book is available online though. Do you use it every day?
    Oh yes. Often twice. I will hunt down the manual. I suspect it is due for a de-scaling. I got a shot of descaler with it.

I agree. A million fúcking Paddies in Kilburn refusing to behave ina civilised manner.
    My neighbour is amazing. He some how tricked the landlord into moving in without a deposit. He has been there a year and hasn't paid a penny in rent.

He's quiet never around and says hello when I see him. The only thing is he is taking diabolical liberties with the spaces in the car park. Not sure how many cars he needs.

Oh yes. Often twice. I will hunt down the manual. I suspect it is due for a de-scaling. I got a shot of descaler with it.
    Yes, I was remembering the descaler that came with it and wondering if that was required. I hope your coffee doesn't subsequently taste of chemicals.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    My neighbour is amazing. He some how tricked the landlord into moving in without a deposit. He has been there a year and hasn't paid a penny in rent.

He's quiet never around and says hello when I see him. The only thing is he is taking diabolical liberties with the spaces in the car park. Not sure how many cars he needs.
    What about the neighbour who was stealing your bin space?