Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Can anybody confirm or deny whether a certain holy book

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    instructs its followers on ~109 occasions to 'kill the infidels wherever you find them' or words to that effect? I read this somewhere recently and it sounds like a very high number, and was wondering if it has been made up by malicious people trying to cast aspersions on a religion of peace.

I ask if anyone knows about this because I don't really want to start typing "death to infidels" into a search engine.
    yes, it's in the Medina. The Mecca, story of Allah is peaceful and tolerant on the whole, but those chapters are superceded by the Medina, the story of Mohammed, the 'perfect Muslim'. The pedo prophet chapters are not tolerant nor peaceful in any way. Yes he was a pedo, his wife was six but he only nobbed her thigh until she was nine! This is how this religion hides behind the religion of peace thing. For example if i wrote a book that Chapter 1 said everyone is lovely, let's all hold hands and dance in a circle, then chapter 2 said i was wrong about chapter 1, kill every **** instead - what would be the message of that book in reality?
    Last edited by dismalswamp; 06-08-2017 at 05:53 PM.