Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Can anybody confirm or deny whether a certain holy book

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    instructs its followers on ~109 occasions to 'kill the infidels wherever you find them' or words to that effect? I read this somewhere recently and it sounds like a very high number, and was wondering if it has been made up by malicious people trying to cast aspersions on a religion of peace.

I ask if anyone knows about this because I don't really want to start typing "death to infidels" into a search engine.
    yes, it's in the Medina. The Mecca, story of Allah is peaceful and tolerant on the whole, but those chapters are superceded by the Medina, the story of Mohammed, the 'perfect Muslim'. The pedo prophet chapters are not tolerant nor peaceful in any way. Yes he was a pedo, his wife was six but he only nobbed her thigh until she was nine! This is how this religion hides behind the religion of peace thing. For example if i wrote a book that Chapter 1 said everyone is lovely, let's all hold hands and dance in a circle, then chapter 2 said i was wrong about chapter 1, kill every **** instead - what would be the message of that book in reality?
    Last edited by dismalswamp; 06-08-2017 at 05:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    If they just lump any old murder in and call it terrorism, they are undermining their own case - inaccuracy is inaccuracy.

One thing I would also say, is while the murderers claim to carry out these crimes in the name of Islam, quite a large percentage of those killed are in fact Muslims - presumably peace-loving ones, so the overriding tone of damning the whole religion is rather disrespectful as well.
    Muslim victims don't count because they're muslims? And the burning of a pregnant woman by her own family for apostasy is just "any old murder"?

i disagree, i think it is wrong to damn all muslims as most, like any other group of people are perfectly sane level headed people who disregard this nonsense and fairytale flying to the moon on a winged horse bull****. However there is nothing to be praised about Islam and it deserves to be damned. I would suggest that people go read it, find out for yourself before defending it. Not to say that the bible is any better, sharing the kill homosexuals and offer your daughter to a guest for the night passages that few people know exist.