Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can anybody confirm or deny whether a certain holy book

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Can anybody confirm or deny whether a certain holy book

instructs its followers on ~109 occasions to 'kill the infidels wherever you find them' or words to that effect? I read this somewhere recently and it sounds like a very high number, and was wondering if it has been made up by malicious people trying to cast aspersions on a religion of peace.

I ask if anyone knows about this because I don't really want to start typing "death to infidels" into a search engine.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    instructs its followers on ~109 occasions to 'kill the infidels wherever you find them' or words to that effect? I read this somewhere recently and it sounds like a very high number, and was wondering if it has been made up by malicious people trying to cast aspersions on a religion of peace.

I ask if anyone knows about this because I don't really want to start typing "death to infidels" into a search engine.
    I have been thinking a lot lately not just about terrorism but the communities and people not integrating into society in the UK.

Whilst it's nice to have people from everywhere with different cultures. When you have these segregated communities (not just Muslim) I don't see what this adds to the country. This is even more so when you have a community who's religion is not compatible to the majority of the lifestyle and tradition of the country. Not just 'extremism' but simple things such as covering a woman up.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I have been thinking a lot lately not just about terrorism but the communities and people not integrating into society in the UK.

Whilst it's nice to have people from everywhere with different cultures. When you have these segregated communities (not just Muslim) I don't see what this adds to the country. This is even more so when you have a community who's religion is not compatible to the majority of the lifestyle and tradition of the country. Not just 'extremism' but simple things such as covering a woman up.
    I agree. A million fúcking Paddies in Kilburn refusing to behave ina civilised manner.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I agree. A million fúcking Paddies in Kilburn refusing to behave ina civilised manner.
    My neighbour is amazing. He some how tricked the landlord into moving in without a deposit. He has been there a year and hasn't paid a penny in rent.

He's quiet never around and says hello when I see him. The only thing is he is taking diabolical liberties with the spaces in the car park. Not sure how many cars he needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    My neighbour is amazing. He some how tricked the landlord into moving in without a deposit. He has been there a year and hasn't paid a penny in rent.

He's quiet never around and says hello when I see him. The only thing is he is taking diabolical liberties with the spaces in the car park. Not sure how many cars he needs.
    What about the neighbour who was stealing your bin space?

I flushed him down the bath plughole
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

That seemed to end,

Why don't you just read it? It's not very long.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Why don't you just read it? It's not very long.
    He might become one of them
    Last edited by Billy Goat Sverige; 06-08-2017 at 11:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    He might become one of them
    Steady on. Bill. That's a bit harsh. I've read thousands of AWIMB posts without becoming a swivel-eyed, right-wing loon.