Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Alcohol is more important than the election, imo. Anyone else become a gin hipster?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Which part of 2l+ did you fail to understand, MM?
    As WES points out, you are doing something wrong if one SMALL bottle isn't enough. Yet you are still complaining about a 500ml bottle. This isn't Fanta mate, you don't need 2 litres of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post
    As WES points out, you are doing something wrong if one SMALL bottle isn't enough. Yet you are still complaining about a 500ml bottle. This isn't Fanta mate, you don't need 2 litres of it.
    Not too mention that the large bottles then go slightly still the next day. I can't imagine why anyone wouldn't want the smaller bottles.

Maybe Rich has an alcohol problem and he should see his doctor about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He's not gay.
    I was briefly shocked into silence by that, I must admit.

The only time I've drunk DiSaronno was in my student days when a girlfriend for some reason brought me a bottle back from Germany. It stayed untouched until the heating in our flat packed up (in Leeds in winter), so my flatmate and I ended up fully-dressed, wrapped in duvets and swigging DiSaronno from the bottle in an effort to keep warm.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

The only time I've drunk DiSaronno was in my student days when a girlfriend for some reason brought me a bottle back from Germany. It stayed untouched until the heating in our flat packed up (in Leeds in winter), so my flatmate and I ended up fully-dressed, wrapped in duvets and swigging DiSaronno from the bottle in an effort to keep warm.
    I've never tasted the stuff but assume it is some foul concoction designed for chicks.

I've never tasted the stuff but assume it is some foul concoction designed for chicks.
    Yes. It's basically alcoholic marzipan.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

There's a sitcom episode in the making right there (of course, in TV world your friend would now be Jorge, allowing for playful political banter from either end of the spectrum)

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    There's a sitcom episode in the making right there (of course, in TV world your friend would now be Jorge, allowing for playful political banter from either end of the spectrum)
    We must remember him in our prayers tomorrow #prayforjorge

He'll be spitting feathers

We must remember him in our prayers tomorrow #prayforjorge

He'll be spitting feathers
    So you don't think tomorrow would be the best day to extend the olive branch and suggest we let bygones be bygones?