Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Blimey. Iran's just blamed Saudi.

Blimey. Iran's just blamed Saudi.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Do the Iranians have much of an army? I think the last thing I heard was the Iraqis had knocked the shít out of them. I guess that's some time ago now.

I hope they don't invade. Petrol will be 8 quid a litre.

I am going to Riyadh for a week in July RIP Rich.

Wasn't looking forward to it before this. Can you believe that you can't even get booze in the hotels??! And shorts and short sleeved shirts are banned in public. Only going to be 46c when I'm there.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Do the Iranians have much of an army? I think the last thing I heard was the Iraqis had knocked the shít out of them. I guess that's some time ago now.

I hope they don't invade. Petrol will be 8 quid a litre.
    I imagine they're reasonably capable. I would just like to see the Saudis sh1t themselves, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post

Wasn't looking forward to it before this. Can you believe that you can't even get booze in the hotels??! And shorts and short sleeved shirts are banned in public. Only going to be 46c when I'm there.
    Why the fvck would you even go there? It's literally one of the worst places on earth?

I imagine they're reasonably capable. I would just like to see the Saudis sh1t themselves, though.
    One assumes that as well as selling them Typhoons we train their crews? Those Iranians are fúcked.

Going on holiday with wes? He really knows how to put a resort, that dude.

Why the fvck would you even go there? It's literally one of the worst places on earth?
    Oh, I'm not going for a holiday. A client has requested an operation & I will travel out with the two surgeons to assist. Will be there longer than a week if there are complications during recovery

Oh, I'm not going for a holiday. A client has requested an operation & I will travel out with the two surgeons to assist. Will be there longer than a week if there are complications during recovery
    If it's going to be hot that's a lot of forehead wiping.

I suppose you will at least have access to medical alcohol? Could be OK with the right mixer and lots of ice.

The easiest thing to ensure a quick exit would be to 'accidentally' kill the fvcker and do a runner. He's probably a dreadful sort anyway.