Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 'kin ell, the hot Aussie chick who gor deaded in London bridge had tickets to the

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It's remarkable that you can throw a Frog in the Thames on Saturday and only find him the following Wednesday. Who'd have thought the Thames had so many nooks and crannies?
    Tidal, innit. Loads of currents and shiz. I seem to remember old Chuck D dealt with this in Our Mutual Friend. There are sort of standard places where they tend to wash up depending where they go in.

Given that two of the most recent terrorist victims have died in the Thames, one is tempted to wonder whether anyone thought Enoch Powell's predictions would come quite so literally true?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Seems a remarkably poor choice of hiding places from the Frenchman.
    Perhaps he was wearing a Frogmans outfit
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    I wonder if he floated to the top like a dead goldfish or sank to the bottom like a bad egg
    Frankly, I'm more than a little distressed that we can't afford visitors to our country some basic protection. It's embarrassing, for Christ's sake.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Tidal, innit. Loads of currents and shiz. I seem to remember old Chuck D dealt with this in Our Mutual Friend. There are sort of standard places where they tend to wash up depending where they go in.

Given that two of the most recent terrorist victims have died in the Thames, one is tempted to wonder whether anyone thought Enoch Powell's predictions would come quite so literally true?
    Yes, I thought ofg Our Mutual Friend but thought that the river might have been a little, well, urbanised over the last 150 years.

I've got a cheeky week in Cornwall next week. I'm going to read some Hardy. The glw, bless her, is dedicating the week to reading poetry

Yes, I thought ofg Our Mutual Friend but thought that the river might have been a little, well, urbanised over the last 150 years.

I've got a cheeky week in Cornwall next week. I'm going to read some Hardy. The glw, bless her, is dedicating the week to reading poetry
    Has she written a poem about your allegedly impressive todger ?
    I would like to hear it but I do not want to see it

Has she written a poem about your allegedly impressive todger ?
    I would like to hear it but I do not want to see it
    You cannot hear my todger, v. It has been sleeping for the better part of a quarter of a century and very rarely stirs at all.

You cannot hear my todger, v. It has been sleeping for the better part of a quarter of a century and very rarely stirs at all.
    Mine only rages and elongates with fervour when I am asleep and busting for a piss

Poetry? Who reads poetry in this day and age?

Mind you, Hardy's hardly a bag of lols. Although Jude got so relentlessly depressing that it went through the other side and became funny.

Mine only rages and elongates with fervour when I am asleep and busting for a piss
    I shall keep that image close to my heart, v. Thank you for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Poetry? Who reads poetry in this day and age?

Mind you, Hardy's hardly a bag of lols. Although Jude got so relentlessly depressing that it went through the other side and became funny.
    Mental, ain't she?

I read Casterbridge the last time we were away and it was pleasingly rural. I'm thinking of, wassername, the farming bird. With the shepherd geezer.