Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Now even the Allan women have gone all stabby.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Well last night I got on the tube. and now I am watching everyone (more than usual)

Nervous fella gets on next to me fits the profile, big beard, backpack, now I am thinking right if he moves suddenly crack him as hard as you can. This is a very sad way of thinking, Knowing my luck he'd be taking his phone out of his pocket I'd hit him and he'll die and I go to prison for life.
    Not a jury in the land would convict you, f. The man is guilty of Allan-ing in a built up area and deserves anything he gets.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Not a jury in the land would convict you, f. The man is guilty of Allan-ing in a built up area and deserves anything he gets.
    I did wonder if say there was an attack and you happened to have say some sort of illegal weapon on your person and used it to stop an attack what would happen to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    We will all take a day off from AWIMB to hear the case and offer evidence
    And then wave goodbye as they take him back down to the cells
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Well last night I got on the tube. and now I am watching everyone (more than usual)
    I used to feel that commuting on foot was safer than the tube. Not any more. Every van or car moving at some speed is now a suspect, and I find myself quickly looking for escape routes in case it mounts the pavement.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I used to feel that commuting on foot was safer than the tube. Not any more. Every van or car moving at some speed is now a suspect, and I find myself quickly looking for escape routes in case it mounts the pavement.
    Your mum mounts the pavement

I was thinking the same. I get on at Bank during rush hour and you are packed in no change. then I thought I could walk to Moorgate but that's dangerous too.

I am calling for a ban on people who speed or rev up their engines in these areas. like certain motorbikes. I will also ban running and general shouting,

I was thinking the same. I get on at Bank during rush hour and you are packed in no change. then I thought I could walk to Moorgate but that's dangerous too.

I am calling for a ban on people who speed or rev up their engines in these areas. like certain motorbikes. I will also ban running and general shouting,
    The more dense the crowd, the safer you should be from a bermb as all the people around the epicentre absorb the blast and shrapnel. Get a nice big, fat person between you and the bomber and you should be in with a chance. So I've been told.

The more dense the crowd, the safer you should be from a bermb as all the people around the epicentre absorb the blast and shrapnel. Get a nice big, fat person between you and the bomber and you should be in with a chance. So I've been told.
    I was thinking of wearing my leather jacket it may be a bit more stab proof.
    it's going to be a bit of a nightmare during the summer.

You know what could be a handy weapon. is a heavy duty torch. they are designed with boffing someone on head in mind,

The answer is to move to the countryside
    Solved

Yes. I saw some girl Instagrammed pics from the Manchester bomb complaining that her white dress and fancy handbag were covered with blood and faeces (almost certainly the bomber's). You had to laugh, really.