Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Now even the Allan women have gone all stabby.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Well here's the thing, you see? Is it terrorism? Is it a hate crime? From what we can see, it would seem to me to be both.

There is also the minor issue of how we are supposed to identify the assailants if they were all dressed head to toe in black and had their faces covered? But that's a whole other can of worms.
    Raid the homes of every burkah clad woman in the area and take said burkahs for forensic testing.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Well here's the thing, you see? Is it terrorism? Is it a hate crime? From what we can see, it would seem to me to be both.

There is also the minor issue of how we are supposed to identify the assailants if they were all dressed head to toe in black and had their faces covered? But that's a whole other can of worms.
    These terrorists are winning as I am beginning to get extremely angry. Carry on with your life they say. But get ready to hide and go about your business being a sitting duck ready to be killed whilst you have nothing to protect yourself with.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    These terrorists are winning as I am beginning to get extremely angry. Carry on with your life they say. But get ready to hide.
    Run and Report they say

10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Run and Report they say

Dear Mr Vegas thanks for reporting this. We have been watching him for a many years now. carry on with your life now.

Dear Mr Vegas thanks for reporting this. We have been watching him for a many years now. carry on with your life now.
    Tell them the joke about the Indians and see if they want to talk to you about it

Hide? You need to go steaming in whirling your fists, Fash.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Fash is not a Hannah Barbara cartoon

These terrorists are winning as I am beginning to get extremely angry. Carry on with your life they say. But get ready to hide and go about your business being a sitting duck ready to be killed whilst you have nothing to protect yourself with.
    Anger is good, f. Embrace your anger. Come to the dark side.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Well last night I got on the tube. and now I am watching everyone (more than usual)

Nervous fella gets on next to me fits the profile, big beard, backpack, now I am thinking right if he moves suddenly crack him as hard as you can. This is a very sad way of thinking, Knowing my luck he'd be taking his phone out of his pocket I'd hit him and he'll die and I go to prison for life.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Fash is not a Hannah Barbara cartoon
    though someone said I run like Shaggy. Zoinks.