Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: The distraught mother of the third London Bridge attacker, who has begged for

The distraught mother of the third London Bridge attacker, who has begged for

forgiveness for her son's actions which she utterly condemns, was asked if she thinks he is now in paradise.

Her reply: "I'd rather not answer that question"

This goes back to my point the other day: how do you challenge the ideology without discrediting the entire religion?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    forgiveness for her son's actions which she utterly condemns, was asked if she thinks he is now in paradise.

This goes back to my point the other day: how do you challenge the ideology without discrediting the entire religion?
    Is this the Italian one?

[QUOTE=Monty92;4163882]forgiveness for her son's actions which she utterly condemns, was asked if she thinks he is now in paradise.

This goes back to my point the other day: how do you challenge the ideology without discrediting the entire religion?[/QUOTE

Religion does a pretty good job of discrediting itself. **** em all.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Is this the Italian one?
    Yep.

I went to Naples last summer with an Italian friend and stayed at his mamma's house. Contrary to their reputation as convivial hosts, she was a right miserable **** and a shít cook too.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Yep.

I went to Naples last summer with an Italian friend and stayed at his mamma's house. Contrary to their reputation as convivial hosts, she was a right miserable **** and a shít cook too.
    not to tempt fate. But this stuff doesn't seem to happen in Italy so far.

Why is this? I was reading they have a different approach when they have people on the radar so to speak. They nick them immediately.