Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So ISIS are going after Iran now.

So ISIS are going after Iran now.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I wouldn't have thought that the Iranians will exhibit much tolerance in response.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I wouldn't have thought that the Iranians will exhibit much tolerance in response.
    It was inevitable, really. ISIS absolutely fvcking hate Shi'ites. Indeed, they had their origins in the sectarian wars in post-Saddam Iraq.

As you say, however, I can't see Iran responding to this with candlelit vigils and light shows.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It was inevitable, really. ISIS absolutely fvcking hate Shi'ites. Indeed, they had their origins in the sectarian wars in post-Saddam Iraq.

As you say, however, I can't see Iran responding to this with candlelit vigils and light shows.
    Lawks, now Turkey threatening to deploy troops to Qatar. Something's going to give.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Lawks, now Turkey threatening to deploy troops to Qatar. Something's going to give.
    A huge inter-muslim conflagration could be just the job, to be fair.

At least Iran won't have any of those pesky Human Rights laws fettering their response. Isis will be ****ting themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I was thinking earlier since they claim responsibility for everything. Even if it's true or not isn't it time for everyone to group together and wipe them out.

Or perhaps have another concert with some catchy #hashtag

Quote Originally Posted by Awimb View Post
    At least Iran won't have any of those pesky Human Rights laws fettering their response. Isis will be ****ting themselves.
    Yes - if only we all could live in a society like Iran, eh. Life would be a lot better

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Yes - if only we all could live in a society like Iran, eh. Life would be a lot better
    I read cost of living is very low but they have a lot of traffic.
    consumer prices are 113% higher than in London. and rent is 254% higher in London.

Where do i sign up?
    Packet of fags £1.91