Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This Mbappe business is nonsense, isn't it?!

This Mbappe business is nonsense, isn't it?!

I had presumed that because Wenger had held talks with him last year, we would know already what the score was on the likelihood of him joining us. But at those prices

You could probably buy Leicester City for that money.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I had presumed that because Wenger had held talks with him last year, we would know already what the score was on the likelihood of him joining us. But at those prices

For that amount of money you would want a decent no 10 - no point wasting it on a 9

For that money yopu could buy the actual city of Leicester. Although Christ knows why you'd want to.

it may be true. but some monies would be recouped with the sales of Sanchez, Bellerin, Szczesny and perhaps some others.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    For that amount of money you would want a decent no 10 - no point wasting it on a 9
    Lionel Messi.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    it may be true. but some monies would be recouped with the sales of Sanchez, Bellerin, Szczesny and perhaps some others.
    This kid may be decent but we'd still need a team, wouldn't we? You know, one or two other players?

This kid may be decent but we'd still need a team, wouldn't we? You know, one or two other players?
    We just got a new won on a free.
    The rest of the team is alright.

However I saw some video of this kid. I don't see the justification. The other fella we were linked with last week Herny looks just a s good.

Then again Sanogo could look good on video. The only player who somehow didn't look good on a video is Chamakh it was one game where he made Kos look silly and then the rest of the vid was him missing.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    We just got a new won on a free.
    The rest of the team is alright.

However I saw some video of this kid. I don't see the justification. The other fella we were linked with last week Herny looks just a s good.

Then again Sanogo could look good on video. The only player who somehow didn't look good on a video is Chamakh it was one game where he made Kos look silly and then the rest of the vid was him missing.
    The Belgian chap looks like a headless chicken to me. Mbappe makes top level players look stupid. Much more powerful. He is ready now, the kid from the Belgian teamwill be a 3/4 year project. Won't even get a work permit.

Le Parisien says the deal is off anyway. Is this a reliable paper or like the French equivalent of The Star?

Wenger has said that he isn't afraid to spend 300 million if he finds the right player before. So let's see if that was a lie or if he is indeed prepared to spend a quite frankly obscene amount of money on a player.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Le Parisien says the deal is off anyway. Is this a reliable paper or like the French equivalent of The Star?

Wenger has said that he isn't afraid to spend 300 million if he finds the right player before. So let's see if that was a lie or if he is indeed prepared to spend a quite frankly obscene amount of money on a player.
    I don't read newspapers, R. They're mostly produced by sick degenerate lunatics, journalists mostly, always slithering about in the gutter, tirelessly seeking the truth.