Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This Mbappe business is nonsense, isn't it?!

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    We just got a new won on a free.
    The rest of the team is alright.

However I saw some video of this kid. I don't see the justification. The other fella we were linked with last week Herny looks just a s good.

Then again Sanogo could look good on video. The only player who somehow didn't look good on a video is Chamakh it was one game where he made Kos look silly and then the rest of the vid was him missing.
    The thing with trying to buy hundred million pound players is that, if you don't get him, people never forgive you for not spending that same hundred million on someone. ANYONE!
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Still remember us tying up Higuain for £30m

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I had presumed that because Wenger had held talks with him last year, we would know already what the score was on the likelihood of him joining us. But at those prices

You could probably buy Leicester City for that money.

or a complete non-starter given that we are supposedly putting in lower bids than Real Madrid after Real have had their bid rejected.

It is likely to be complete and utter bullsh*t but if true would be simply hilarious.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    or a complete non-starter given that we are supposedly putting in lower bids than Real Madrid after Real have had their bid rejected.

It is likely to be complete and utter bullsh*t but if true would be simply hilarious.
    Arsenal: "Hi, this is Arsenal. Would you be interested in a hundred million sponds for Monsieur Soft Roll?
    Monaco: "No thanks. We'd want more than that."
    Arsenal: "Right. In that case we would like to officially table an offer of a hundred million for him "

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I don't read newspapers, R. They're mostly produced by sick degenerate lunatics, journalists mostly, always slithering about in the gutter, tirelessly seeking the truth.
    I thought they were just pissed, red?

And on that note, did you know I now spend much of my time in a building near Fleet St. There is something called the 'Journalist's Church' just off there. If you walk out the front door about 20 yards onto Fleet St there are pubs to the left, pubs to the right and the Cheshire Cheese across the road.

Who'd have thought that, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Arsenal: "Hi, this is Arsenal. Would you be interested in a hundred million sponds for Monsieur Soft Roll?
    Monaco: "No thanks. We'd want more than that."
    Arsenal: "Right. In that case we would like to officially table an offer of a hundred million for him "

Arsene: "I guess this proves that we have been actively chasing top, top quality. Who needs a Director of Football?"
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Arsene: "I guess this proves that we have been actively chasing top, top quality. Who needs a Director of Football?"
    Now we know we have the monies. Mbappe deal is off apparently. Time to go after Neymar imo. Pay him what he wants.

Belgian Henry, the Japanese lad and a couple of Burkino Fasians for us imo

He's got shares in Arsenal Fan Tv innit

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    I thought they were just pissed, red?

And on that note, did you know I now spend much of my time in a building near Fleet St. There is something called the 'Journalist's Church' just off there. If you walk out the front door about 20 yards onto Fleet St there are pubs to the left, pubs to the right and the Cheshire Cheese across the road.

Who'd have thought that, eh?
    Yes, drink does explain their credulousness, I suppose.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."