Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Abbott gone. Does he think getting rid of her the day before the election is

Abbott gone. Does he think getting rid of her the day before the election is

going to help? I see her incompetence is now being put down to "illness"
    Last edited by Billy Goat Sverige; 06-07-2017 at 08:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Hard to see this as anything other than another disaster for Labour.

Of course, we should all feel terrible about the way she's been bullied during the election campaign.

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...retary-attacks

Jesus H Christ - I just discovered that she went to Cambridge.

And there was me thinking that getting into Oxbridge must be some kind of achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post

Of course, we should all feel terrible about the way she's been bullied during the election campaign.

That article made me laugh. 'Yes, she's grossly incompetent, but pointing it out means you're still a racist/sexist'.

Hinsliff would be tearing into any white, male, tory politician who displayed similar levels of hopelessness without a second thought. She doesn't seem to get that holding Abbott to a lower standard is pretty much the definition of racism.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post

My vote is still up for grabs.
    Labour have put too many leaflets through my door and all say different things. I don't like this.
    Conservatives 1 nice letter addressed to me personally.
    Lib Dems put something through the door but ages ago.

Whilst on the surface I might not be in a desirable area of London just a few mins around the corner there are plenty of posh houses.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    That article made me laugh. 'Yes, she's grossly incompetent, but pointing it out means you're still a racist/sexist'.

Hinsliff would be tearing into any white, male, tory politician who displayed similar levels of hopelessness without a second thought. She doesn't seem to get that holding Abbott to a lower standard is pretty much the definition of racism.
    The odious **** of a woman herself claimed that David Davis was a racist misogynist for saying he wouldn't kiss her because he's not blind.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    My vote is still up for grabs.
    Labour have put too many leaflets through my door and all say different things. I don't like this.
    Conservatives 1 nice letter addressed to me personally.
    Lib Dems put something through the door but ages ago.

Whilst on the surface I might not be in a desirable area of London just a few mins around the corner there are plenty of posh houses.
    Then it seems clear to me that you must vote tory, f.

Seriously, vote tory. You don't have to like them, but voting Labour in this campaign endorses the truly appalling Corbyn leadership.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Then it seems clear to me that you must vote tory, f.

Seriously, vote tory. You don't have to like them, but voting Labour in this campaign endorses the truly appalling Corbyn leadership.
    Actually I always vote for them but I wanted to keep an open mind. I read their election campaign materials and especially Labour won and none of the points were in my selfish interests. It's weird my parents always vote conservative but the rest of my family are very much Labour voters. When I used to vote when I lived in Islington it was pretty worthless to vote for the Conservatives. Now I am in Enfield Southgate.
    my wife on the other hand is a communist who isn't allowed to vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    The odious **** of a woman herself claimed that David Davis was a racist misogynist for saying he wouldn't kiss her because he's not blind.
    Yes. While her replacement actively abuses people who actually are blind.

Labour really is an unbelievable sh1tshow.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-reporter.html

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    More importantly - cheating Kiwi ****s