Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Loooooooooooool!

Loooooooooooool!

I'm currently arguing with someone on Facebook who's claiming the BBC have a pro-Tory agenda because they didn't show the full extent of the crowds at a Corbyn rally yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I'm currently arguing with someone on Facebook who's claiming the BBC have a pro-Tory agenda because they didn't show the full extent of the crowds at a Corbyn rally yesterday.
    These people are delusional. He's campaigning in safe Labour seats solely to shore up his vote and internal support base. This election is about Labour trying to hang on to seats and Tories trying to win new ones. The idea of Corbyn winning is fanciful.

I am an idiot who knows nothing of these matters. But even I can see the BBC is far from pro-Tory.

You've just reminded me of when she does her 'talking down to a retarded child' voice

What a revolting specimen she is.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    These people are delusional. He's campaigning in safe Labour seats solely to shore up his vote and internal support base. This election is about Labour trying to hang on to seats and Tories trying to win new ones. The idea of Corbyn winning is fanciful.
    "Corbyn is in Birmingham Ladywood (Lab majority 22,000) today. Reminds me of his final referendum event: outside the Waitrose by The Guardian"

I love that last bit

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You've just reminded me of when she does her 'talking down to a retarded child' voice

What a revolting specimen she is.
    There must be ambitious, highly-intelligent black female politicians out there cursing the fact that that cretin is their highest-profile representative ever to have been unleashed on an unsuspecting British public.

"You mean you have never noticed the fawning over the royal family? Thatcher's funeral?"

This is the problem with Facebook. I can't just come out and call her a thick **** in the same way I could on Twitter

"You mean you have never noticed the fawning over the royal family? Thatcher's funeral?"

This is the problem with Facebook. I can't just come out and call her a thick **** in the same way I could on Twitter
    This used to be j's line. You're not arguing with j, are you? That way madness lies.

Basically, what these people don't grasp is that the BBC is the voice of the establishment. They also don't realise that the establishment these days is largely left-wing.

There must be ambitious, highly-intelligent black female politicians out there cursing the fact that that cretin is their highest-profile representative ever to have been unleashed on an unsuspecting British public.
    The residents of Hackney vote for her in their droves.

Why are the mentally ill allowed to vote?